2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

3 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

It's really adorable watching some of you get your hopes up. It's like watching old dudes get excited for new Metallica albums. Maybe THIS will finally be the one where they get their old sound back!

Are you saying that things can't change?  The Jets can't win free agency for once?  That a team like Rutgers won't make the NCAA tournament?

?

15 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

If the Pats just threw $$$ at a TE and DT, then how much confidence do we have about that report the Patriots are re-opening negotiations with Thuney?  Seems like a load of crap to me but who knows.

Over the cap had the Pats second in available money ahead of the jets w/ almost $70mn...not sure if that included cam, but the point is they still have money for thuney i think

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap-space/

3 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

The Jets beat must be asleep

They have not evolved and have not gotten more creative. They got too complacent with the loose ships prior to Douglas. Every organization is going to have leaks, but the good ones make sure to limit how much interaction people in their office have with media types

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

They just gave Jonnu Smith big money, maybe they are running out soon?

Dave Chapelle GIF by MOODMAN

The Patriots don't "run out of money."  Did you forget that the Pats are a bunch of lying, cheating scumbags who once actively employed a serial killer?  That they secretly videotape opposing team's signals and deflate footballs? That Bill Belichick even clubbed a bunch of newborn baby seals in front of a group of Kindergarten kids once (or so I heard)?

You think they'd hesitate to do something like play fuzzy accounting games with the salary cap and manipulate some money?  Their owner will do whatever it takes to win and I'm sure he tells Belichick that every time he returns from that Florida massage parlor.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

20 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

It's really adorable watching some of you get your hopes up. It's like watching old dudes get excited for new Metallica albums. Maybe THIS will finally be the one where they get their old sound back!

And what’s wrong with getting excited for new Metallica albums??! I thought Hardwired was pretty damn good. 

1 minute ago, sec101row23 said:

Strange “start” to free agency when New England is the most active team out of the gate.  

Because Belichick is just like everyone else now without Brady.

Draft picks are more miss than hit. Team sucks, so buy in bulk in free agency.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

25A3DA7E-D8B0-42D2-89DC-7587BAF15AE2.jpeg.452beec0cba04644eba2d64d71cf244f.jpeg

A person I speak to here that is also connected sent me this while I was napping.

wtf - napping on tampering day??  I'm calling am ambulence. 

RE: Yannick correct me if i'm wrong at his highest point - was a DE w/ JAX, though physically he profiles well at OLB in a 3-4... but it never really worked, at least not as well. A return to a 4-3 with us -- pro bowl? 

• Upvote 3