2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joe Thuney and Corey Linsley is *not* a one or the other proposition for the Jets. If Thuney were to accept the Jets offer, they would still be interested in Linsley 👀 

Stage I [Jets fail to spend $200 million in the first six hours of free agency; JN blows out its collective diaper]: COMPLETE Stage II [Jets sign a bunch of second- and third-tier FAs; JN begins

Posted Images

1 minute ago, pointman said:

6'1' 245.. with 0.5 sacks last year. He is like a chubbier, slower, Jamal without the one thing he is capable of doing. 

to be clear you are comparing the dude with our former safety?

15 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

MMehtaSports lol.

MehMehta sports. Where I talk about all sports, but really just the spect did the Jets that hit me fired and ruined my career. The worldwide bottom feeder in sports!!!

Just now, BornJetsFan1983 said:

to be clear you are comparing the dude with our former safety?

Glad you asked for clarification, Mr. Three. You would be incorrect in your inquisition. I am in fact comparing Jarrad Davis, our newest signing (only signing) with that of our previous tiny linebacker. No, not Darron Lee, but Jamal Scissoring Anthony Barr Adams. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Beautiful Joe D.  No need to overpay the big name guys.

Joe D is nailing this free agency.  Keep it and and build through the draft!

He overpaid a nobody. You won't be so hype when the season gets rolling and our backers are softer than Charmin two ply. 

3 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

we sing a guy I never heard of and the response from Ian at least is nicely done? I guess we did good here? lol i have no idea.

To be fair - he was first round pick not too long ago and the toast of that LB class... So that one's kind of on you. 

• Upvote 3
3 minutes ago, pointman said:

I think Jarrad's is dating Ian's sister if he calls him "premium". 

We gave $7mm to a guy that only got limited snaps in Detroit?

Seems to be a trend with JD -  Paying other teams back-ups to be our starters.  Strange.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

admittedly i never heard of the guy, but i find it hard to believe a "premier defender" would sign for a 1-year, $7MM deal in the first hours of free agency (legal tampering period).

• Post of the Week 1
2 minutes ago, pointman said:

He overpaid a nobody. You won't be so hype when the season gets rolling and our backers are softer than Charmin two ply. 

You ok?

Just now, Paradis said:

To be fair - he was first round pick not too long ago and the toast of that LB class... So that one's kind of on you. 

I was about to copy and paste our list of first round draft picks that are all now sitting on their plastic covered sofas eating Ring Dings by the box on Sundays all while still in their twenties, but that would be spiteful. I hear what you're saying. 

• Upvote 1
  • joewilly12 changed the title to 2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***