2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

Remember how all season the Douglas fanboys were telling me how his f*cking garbage free agent signings in 2020 were in fact all because he was saving for the good ones in 2021? That his objectively awful moves weren’t actually reflective of his ability at all.

Ha. Ha.

Just the latest fraud to pass through this organisation. The blind loyalty towards a man who’s accomplished absolutely nothing was just f*cking astounding.

All the cap room in the world and we’re here holding our dicks as rivals improve. Never f*cking changes.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

3 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Remember how all season the Douglas fanboys were telling me how his f*cking garbage free agent signings in 2020 were in fact all because he was saving for the good ones in 2021? That his objectively awful moves weren’t actually reflective of his ability at all.

Ha. Ha.

Just the latest fraud to pass through this organisation. The blind loyalty towards a man who’s accomplished absolutely nothing was just f*cking astounding.

All the cap room in the world and we’re here holding our dicks as rivals improve. Never f*cking changes.

Hello Macc

Joe literally is doing it the right way and not over paying for guys. I like alot of other Jet Fans are very happy with Joe and our progress. FA just started, and we havnet made any mistakes, there will be more signing for sure. ANd I bet alot of goo dpieces added.

Blowing our money by over paying guys is foolish

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Ha. Ha.

THISSSSSSSSSSS

Despite an unfavorable cap situation, the Steelers have found some room to keep one of their own free agents off the market.

They reached a deal to retain cornerback Cameron Sutton, according to NFL.com’s Tom Pelissero (on Twitter). Sutton will stay in Pittsburgh on a two-year, $9MM pact.

Following a spree of cost-cutting or cost-reorganizing moves to get under the cap, the Saints made a depth signing Monday.

They will retain offensive lineman James Hurst, the team announced. Hurst will make $9MM over three years on his latest Saints accord, Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.com tweets.