2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

He will be surrounded by:

Wr- mims, crowder, whatever stud wr we take at 23

RB- harris or etienne(whomever we draft at top of round 2), perine

TE - herndon, ND tight end in rnd 3

Oline- Becton, 2nd rounder we draft with the pick we get from darnold, 3rd round pick

There you go.

Lol wow the kid will have an embarrassment of riches.

Also your mentality of not using FA at all basically means Douglas has to hit on almost every pick which never happens with even the great gm’s.. on average a lot of picks will bust in a draft class 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joe Thuney and Corey Linsley is *not* a one or the other proposition for the Jets. If Thuney were to accept the Jets offer, they would still be interested in Linsley 👀 

Stage I [Jets fail to spend $200 million in the first six hours of free agency; JN blows out its collective diaper]: COMPLETE Stage II [Jets sign a bunch of second- and third-tier FAs; JN begins

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Whatever though. I feel like Casseriio is going to gift them Deshaun and **** the whole league.

I have that feeling in my gut as well. Pats have a lot of 3rd - 5th comp picks. BB trades every #1 for the next 3 years in addition to 10 additional mid-round picks for DW. BB wants a shot at Brady in next year SB! What does he care.... turns over a pile of crap to McDaniel

9 minutes ago, RogerVick1980 said:

How about if we draft a Zach Wilson at 2 we actually give him some weapons and a oline through the draft and free agency this year instead of putting him around garbage like we did Darnold.

Rebuilding doesn’t mean don’t add anyone decent  at all through FA or the draft.

It means spend it wisely on younger players who can be part of the core here when we’re ready to be good again.

After one full year of Douglas in charge, do you see a core?

2 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Linsley and Thuney reset the marker for their positions, Yannick went so cheap. No excuse for not getting him. Cmon. 

I mean we can’t force them to sign here.  

Just now, BettyBoop said:

How about just listing anything good he's done?

Used a top draft pick on a good LT.

Anything else?

1 minute ago, BettyBoop said:

No lol aside from Becton..

that’s why I’m saying we need good players period.

If you have to slightly overpay so be it.

4 minutes ago, SR24 said:

Raiders just signed Yannick to the same deal the Pats just gave Agholor 2yr 26mil lol How do we not get that deal done with him!?!!

No one willingly goes to the Jets. Not anyone with options. It's a tough realization but the truth is the truth.

Just now, Skeet Ulrich said:

No one willingly goes to the Jets. Not anyone with options. It's a tough realization but the truth is the truth.

Agreed.  We would have to massively overpay.  Right now we are still a couple tears away.  We have a ton of picks the next two years then FA will start coming 

Just now, Doggin94it said:

Featuring an edge-rushing need for a couple of years now, the Giants are trying to poach the Rams’ top outside sack artist. They are making a push to sign Leonard Floyd, per Dianna Russini of ESPN.com (on Twitter).

Just now, RogerVick1980 said:

Agreed I know some won’t come here but if you’re the highest bidder for enough guys some will come for the check.

That’s never a good idea though.  That’s how we ended up with Trumaine  Johnson 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Linsley and Thuney reset the marker for their positions, Yannick went so cheap. No excuse for not getting him. Cmon. 

The market has been set now for pass rusher. Offer Hendrickson 60mm/4 and cut the crap. And go get Haasan Reddick too.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

That’s never a good idea though.  That’s how we ended up with Trumaine  Johnson 

You try to do it with the right players..

im not saying throw money at everyone but the guys you prioritize go all in 

5 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

How are we looking? any news form the insiders? 

Pretty much what @football guysaid.  We were in on Thuney and Linsley.  Didn’t work out for one reason or another.  Will probably go cheaper solutions there and address it in the draft.

Yannick chose the Raiders over multiple teams including us.

I think they pivot to WR/EDGE now.

• Upvote 2