2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

11 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Hypothetically and I completely understand this is a huge IF at this point, but if the Jets can nab one of the top WRs and one of the top Edge remaining, would you still view this FA period as a success?  

I don’t know. I probably wouldn’t say it was a success because I really wanted Thuney and/or Linsley and viewed bringing at least one of them in as a main centerpiece of my ideal offseason strategy. But now Joe D needs to pivot. Bringing in one of the top edgerushers and golloday would prevent it from being a disaster, certainly, but to call it a success would probably depend on what happens in the draft.

Douglas has to go! 

This day is the biggest show of incompetence from a Jets GM since drafting Hackenberg.

All that cap space with the worst roster in football. We watch Thuney, Zeitler, Linsley all go elsewhere. All very attainable. The latter not even enquired about. All while the Jets keep sporting the worst interior line in football. F*cking Zach Wilson liked we f*cked Sam. Again from pure incompetence from management.

Just a continuation from last years sh*tshow. Anderson lowballed away for inferior talent. Trash like Fant brought in instead of Jack Conklin, a guy who goes on anchor the best line in football. 

Just an absolute shambles of an organisation. The Johnsons and these clown GM’s need to be thrown into the sea. 

• Thumb Down 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Douglas has to go! 

This day is the biggest show of incompetence from a Jets GM since drafting Hackenberg.

All that cap space with the worst roster in football. We watch Thuney, Zeitler, Linsley all go elsewhere. All very attainable. The latter not even enquired about. All while the Jets keep sporting the worst interior line in football. F*cking Zach Wilson liked we f*cked Sam. Again from pure incompetence from management.

Just a continuation from last years sh*tshow. Anderson lowballed away for inferior talent. Trash like Fant brought in instead of Jack Conklin, a guy who goes on anchor the best line in football. 

Just an absolute shambles of an organisation. The Johnsons and these clown GM’s need to be thrown into the sea. 

Organization*

Hmm. I hope Douglas took into account that Davis had AJ Brown taking coverage from the defence on the other side of him and Derrick Henry requiring opponents to scheme for him in the box. It doesn't look like an overpay but I don't think Davis gets close to those numbers in the 2021 Jets offence unless Douglas shores up the offensive line and puts other playmakers around the quarterback.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1