2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

5 minutes ago, viffer said:

Yes. We should have paid Thuney $90M to come here. Right. Probably want Mac back...

Yeah, because Mac was so famous for investing in the offensive line...

The f*cking fools here now acting like Mac spending money was the problem and now who/what he spent the money on. The Douglas cultists now acting like the solution is to spend nothing at all. Delusional.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

He can be used everywhere. Love the signing.

Our coach knows what he's doing. There a lot of coaches out there that don't have a clue, but he knows. 

Just get him a qb and we can be in good shape.

Matt Patricia sucks.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Mogglez said:

I can definitely see them double dipping.  I may be in the minority but I’d be perfectly ok with Crowder staying tbqh.

That’s all well and dandy at first glance but when you look at the fact that he didn’t get help from his supporting cast or under center until Tannehill was inserted as starter it’s not crazy to see why he didn’t produce right away.

He’s proven he can feast in the Shanahan system and the deal is very friendly.  Low risk, extremely high reward. 

If you keep Sam, then bring Crowder back. If not, then reboot.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

If you keep Sam, then bring Crowder back. If not, then reboot.

I agree to an extent.  I think Jamison is a guy who can really feast if he is allowed to be a true slot guy and not the number 1 option in a bad WR corps.  Like him almost as much as JuJu to be honest.  Now if you can get Samuel?  Yeah.  Bye bye Crowder.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Yeah, because Mac was so famous for investing in the offensive line...

The f*cking fools here now acting like Mac spending money was the problem and now who/what he spent the money on. The Douglas cultists now acting like the solution is to spend nothing at all. Delusional.

There are still competent guards in the market, why are you stressing so much?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Gramsci said:

There are still competent guards in the market, why are you stressing so much?

Haha yeah. Just like there were competent WR’s after Robby.

Bargain basement trash is what we’ll get if anything and the interior will be a revolving door yet again. Jets football.

• Thumb Down 2

Just now, T0mShane said:

You know what would make your guards play better? Having a quarterback that isn’t in a raw panic on every snap.

Amazing how the line played better when they had a QB that could identify the open man and a pre-snap blitz and immediately reverted back to mediocrity when the other guy was inserted again.