2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

Solid start to free agency.  There's still some true game changers out there and the Jets should still have a lot of cap space available with even more available through cuts.  I can't blame Douglas for not getting Thuney with the Chiefs making an offer like that, but it's only day one.  

2 hours ago, Jetlife33 said:

LOL. Enjoy that mistake. 

2 hours ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

Corey Davis = Braylon Edwards.

That seems excessive.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Devontae Booker to Giants. Good low-key signing to safe guard against TB issues. Kid played great in relief for Raiders last year.

Tuberculosis? 

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Joe and @Mogglez take afternoon naps. But they're both awake now and things about to get crackin' !

Mogglez delivers the goods. Unlike other pretend insiders. 

1 hour ago, ElBarrioJets said:

He's looking down on all of us today. 

mike-maccagnan-aac2e258da3f2d26.thumb.jpg.214f8e60fc6d57a55b8b829f51d70020.jpg.f552487355a928686b03af05355eb28f.jpg

Hedead??

1 hour ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

I’m just wondering , are all the teams going to blow their collective wads tonight?

You don't wanna be last. Trust me. 

59 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I’ve heard good news on K’Waun Williams, but I don’t want to put anything concrete out there yet.  Heavy interest from both parties.

YESSS. Thoughts on JuJu?

18 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

TIL AJ Green is still in the league.

12 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Tell me its the Jets

Is that a possibility? Yes please. Unless he doesn't come here, then he's washed and I didn't want him anyway.

5 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Son of a..

• Haha 1

Hendrickson headed to the Bengals. And with that, the rest of the Jets free agency will likely be bargain hunting and mid-tier shopping while also scouring the trade market. I don’t know what to believe with Barnett but I know the Jets have interest if he were to come available. 

They’re going to sign a bunch of players and aren’t close to being done adding DL and LBs. I expect CBs K’Waun Williams and Rasul Douglas, a speedy veteran WR, a RB, among other depth additions in the coming days.

Holding out hope for Curtis Samuel but not holding my breath 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, football guy said:

Hendrickson headed to the Bengals. And with that, the rest of the Jets free agency will likely be bargain hunting and mid-tier shopping while also scouring the trade market. I don’t know what to believe with Barnett but I know the Jets have interest if he were to come available. 

They’re going to sign a bunch of players and aren’t close to being done adding DL and LBs. I expect CBs K’Waun Williams and Rasul Douglas, a speedy veteran WR, a RB, among other depth additions in the coming days.

Any chance Fuller is on their radar

3 minutes ago, football guy said:

Perriman back on a 1 yr incentive deal?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, football guy said:

Thanks for your updates, I think they’re done for tonight but who knows. I’d approve of any player you mentioned above. Fascinated to see what JD does from here. 

5 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

Ngakoue's deal was fully guaranteed

Finding a way to grab Ngakoue on the same day we landed Lawson would have made it much easier to sleep tonight.  Would have taken Edge completely off the radar for the Draft except for some possible mid/late round flyers or opportunistic picks.

As it stands now the Jets still need a starting CB, a starting DE opposite Lawson (don't tell me Zuniga), upgrades at OG, OG, and RT, and OLB and another WR.  That's a lot to get done in a Draft where you might be using your most precious capital on a QB at #2.

The OL whiff really hurt today IMO.  We can roll the 2020 line out there again but man, it hurts right now.

• Upvote 1