Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah

On 1/27/2021 at 6:20 PM, RedBeardedSavage said:

Listen he might not be for us, he might be a safety over a linebacker, he might put on weight and be a light Will or some type of hybrid - I don't care. I'm puttin' my name on it. 

Dude is going to be good in the NFL.

Yup. This guy reminds me of Jamal Adams. He will most certainly go in the first round regardless of his size. But my guess is not until the bottom of Rd. 1 to a team that can afford to use a pick on a guy like that (without a true position). He's a straight up versatile playmaker on defense but needs an established defense where he can be added as an extra piece to wreak havoc situationally until he finds his role. 

Having said that. NO for the Jets. Makes no sense to draft him with one of our precious 1st rounders (even if we traded down). The Jets need AT LEAST ONE premier Edge to play the LEO, they need two guys who can take ownership of the Sam and Will (might be on the team, might need to be drafted/added through FA), they need someone to take ownership of the Strongside DE position (probably JFM if they can re-sign him). I'm assuming the Interior D-linemen are taken care of with Fatukasi and Q- they are perfect fits. The Jets also need CB help BADLY. And thats just defense.  

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, PepPep said:

Yup. This guy reminds me of Jamal Adams. He will most certainly go in the first round regardless of his size. But my guess is not until the bottom of Rd. 1 to a team that can afford to use a pick on a guy like that (without a true position). He's a straight up versatile playmaker on defense but needs an established defense where he can be added as an extra piece to wreak havoc situationally until he finds his role. 

Having said that. NO for the Jets. Makes no sense to draft him with one of our precious 1st rounders (even if we traded down). The Jets need AT LEAST ONE premier Edge to play the LEO, they need two guys who can take ownership of the Sam and Will (might be on the team, might need to be drafted/added through FA), they need someone to take ownership of the Strongside DE position (probably JFM if they can re-sign him). I'm assuming the Interior D-linemen are taken care of with Fatukasi and Q- they are perfect fits. The Jets also need CB help BADLY. And thats just defense.  

I don't love the Jamal Adams comparison, as I think JOK, whether a light LB or a Safety, is better agains the pass. 

But I agree with the rest of it.