T0mShane

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

"What if I told you the Jets were going 5- to start the season?"

"The Jets won't win a game this year, no worries about losing Lawrence."

"Shorting Gamestop stock is a sure fire winner!"

You know who never said any of those things? THIS GUY

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I get that some of you have inside Information and that your wives are shamans or whatever, but I am telling you as a psychic that Deshaun Watson will be a Jet soon and you are all wrong and haters. Eff you haters. Watson for LYFE, Joe D has this on LOCK

I can read my dog's mind, and he 100% believes that Deshaun Watson will be a jet. He also thinks Deshaun's butt probably smells nice.

I'm so hyped!!!!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Irish Jet said:

McShay should honestly be disqualified from ever sharing an opinion in this sport again. Honestly it’s f*cking embarrassing that this guy does this for a living. 

No one who’s watched even half the games these men have played in the last 3 years would come out with such an absolutely asinine comment. 

In terms of starting QB’s - One is top 5, the other bottom 5. And it’s kind in Darnold to only say 5.

Imo this is click bait being the Jets and Watson are probably the most talked about thing in sports rn. But I agree with you 

9 hours ago, Warfish said:

I'd offer the Texans our 2021 #23, a 2021 3rd round pick, our 2021 Seattle #1 pick, our own 2022 #1 and #3 Picks and Sam Darnold (QB).

Then I'd do everything possible to trade down out of #2 in 2021 to acquire a mid-1st in 2021 and a 1st in 2022. 

That's my plan as of today.

So:

Jets Offer:
2021 1st Round Pick #23
2021 3rd Round Pick
2022 1st Round Pick (Seattle)
2023 1st Round Pick
2023 3rd Round Pick
Sam Darnold (QB)

Texans Offer:
Deshaun Watson (QB)

ron swanson no GIF

• Sympathy 1

I get that some of you have inside Information and that your wives are shamans or whatever, but I am telling you as a psychic that Deshaun Watson will be a Jet soon and you are all wrong and haters. Eff you haters. Watson for LYFE, Joe D has this on LOCK
I pray you are wrong Mr Shane... what has he won ??

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using JetNation.com mobile app

23 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

I’m not sure how the Texans trade Watson without taking an astronomical cap hit unless they first redo his deal and then trade him.  They’re $18mm over the cap as of now.

Trading Watson is an increased $5MM cap hit for them.  Releasing Cooks, Mckinney, David Johnson and Duke Johnson frees up $30MM.  And I am sure they could restructure some guys also. 

They can figure out the cap if they want to make a trade.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Post of the day material here. I’ll tell you what, let’s settle this my wife’s a bitc— I mean witch thing once and for all. Shaman or not. We will find out. 

new thread coming. Jets off-season predicted by menstrual pseudoscience 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Columbia Jet Fan said:

Why would the Dolphins call Tuas agent and let them know they're thinking of shopping him to Houston?

We’re in a era where even Steve Erkle could solicit dating advice and there’d be no gatekeeper in sight. Everyone’s a keymaster. 

Peer review is a thing of the past. 

30 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Post of the day material here. I’ll tell you what, let’s settle this my wife’s a bitc— I mean witch thing once and for all. Shaman or not. We will find out. 

new thread coming. Jets off-season predicted by menstrual pseudoscience 

Go earn your wings you are played out today here.