DESHAUN OFFICIALLY REQUESTS TRADE BABY

T0mShane

4 hours ago, Lith said:

I agree with you.  He shoudl just keep quiet, he does not need to do anything until training camp.  It is the Texans who have a deadline of the draft to get something done. or call his bluff.  No reason for Deshaun to react until after the draft, if he is still a Texan.

Skipping Offseason workouts, OTAs and Training Camp if the Texans are willing to play chicken is the only thing that needs to be done on his part 

NFL rumors: Patriots are favorites to trade for Texans’ Deshaun Watson, ex-Jets GM says 

Updated 2:02 PM; Today 1:51 PM 
Deshaun Watson

Former NFL general manager Mike Tannenbaum thinks the New England Patriots are the favorite to land Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson.(AP Photo/Paul Sancya)

The Houston Texans remain steadfast in their claim that they will not trade quarterback Deshaun Watson. However, if they do change their mind and deal the three-time Pro Bowl player, one former NFL general manager believes the New England Patriotswill be the team that acquires Watson.

Speaking on ESPN’s Get Up Wednesday, former New York Jetsgeneral manager and Miami Dolphins executive vice president of football operations Mike Tannenbaum said the Patriots would be driven to get Watson and do what was necessary to be a winning franchise once again, even taking them back to the Super Bowl.

“New England Patriots, we’re going to get Deshaun Watson,” Tannenbaum said via NESN. “Nick Caserio just came from the Patriots, and they know each other well. If I get Deshaun Watson — with all those other opt-outs coming back — I’m going to go to the Super Bowl. I’m gonna go beat the Kansas City Chiefs. Bill Belichick is a great competitor, he’ll do whatever it takes. We get Deshaun Watson, we’re back in the Super Bowl. New England, Tampa Bay in the Super Bowl next year in LA. Talk about a can’t-miss game.”

The Patriots finished the season with a 7-9 record and have questions surrounding their quarterback position. Cam Newton, who started 15 games for the Patriots last season, threw for 2,657 yards, eight touchdowns, and 10 interceptions. Newton is scheduled to become a free agent, and the Patriots could look to go in a different direction.

Watson, who led the league in passing yards last season (4,823), would instantly become an upgrade at the position and make the Patriots contenders in the suddenly tough AFC East. Watson has asked for a trade, and several teams such as the Jets could be interested in working out a deal.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Yet some people defend on here to this day. It's mind boggling.

He was moderately lucky.... His dumb@$$ moves caught up to him pretty quickly.

I’ll defend him.  He went all in and brought us the most exciting we’ve seen around here in quarter century.  
Sure, It eventually caught up to us but at least we tried.  We’ve been on one rebuild after another since. 
I certainly wouldn’t want him back but at least he tried.  

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I’ll defend him.  He went all in and brought us the most exciting we’ve seen around here in quarter century.  
Sure, It eventually caught up to us but at least we tried.  We’ve been on one rebuild after another since. 
I certainly wouldn’t want him back but at least he tried.  

Jonah Hill Ok GIF

• Haha 1