American Gods Mafia, a HessStation (TM) production - signup thread

15 minutes ago, heymangold said:

How do you play?

There are two teams. The Town and the Mafia. The Mafia know who is on their team and members of the Town only know they are Town not what team anyone else is on. The goal of the game is to eliminate members of the other team. The game works in two phases Day and Night.

During the Day phase everyone talks about who they think is on the Mafia team and when they are ready they vote on which player they want to kill. When a player has a majority of the votes the game moderator tells the game whether that player was Town or Mafia and that player is now out of the game. The game then goes to Night phase.

During the Night phase the Mafia privately discuss who they want to kill. When they come to a decision they tell the game moderator and the game moderator reveals to the rest of the players that the chosen player was Town and that they have been killed. The game then returns to Day phase.

You repeat this until either all the Mafia players have been voted out by the Town players or until enough Town players have died that they can no longer reach a majority of the vote and eliminate anymore Mafia players. When either case happens the game moderator will declare the game over.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, CTM said:

The goal of the game is you @GATA tag @GATA as many times as possible in every forum. After a week we tally totals and the most wins!

You always @GATA get a head start in this little game of yours, don't you? You just @GATA feel good about yourself, huh? Now I @GATA try to catch up, but I @GATA say, I think it'll be for nought, as there's no competing with you. You @GATA tell me your secret, or I @GATA punch your stupid hippie face.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

You always @GATA get a head start in this little game of yours, don't you? You just @GATA feel good about yourself, huh? Now I @GATA try to catch up, but I @GATA say, I think it'll be for nought, as there's no competing with you. You @GATA tell me your secret, or I @GATA punch your stupid hippie face.

SOB now I @GATAplay catch up

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Thanks, will do. Haven't seen him in a lot of stuff, but he seems pretty funny.

He is a crazy dude. I don’t know if his comedy is for everyone but if you think he is funny in what you saw, you will probably enjoy it. 

• Upvote 1