Jets 2021 predicted by Witchcraft (aka Menstrual Powers)

Paradis

You didn’t ask if Jalen Hurd will ever be a JETS player.... hmmmm.  I’m calling bull$hit. 

lol. 

Im trusting JD. Before the Watson thing was a thing I said I wanted him to trade down load up. 

if we can get Watson and he wants to come here, if JD makes it happen I’m going to be “A-OKAY”. I honestly just want the Watson thing to be over. So I can either move into draft mode or Order a #4 jersey 

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

You didn’t ask if Jalen Hurd will ever be a JETS player.... hmmmm.  I’m calling bull$hit. 

lol. 

Im trusting JD. Before the Watson thing was a thing I said I wanted him to trade down load up. 

if we can get Watson and he wants to come here, if JD makes it happen I’m going to be “A-OKAY”. I honestly just want the Watson thing to be over. So I can either move into draft mode or Order a #4 jersey 

I mos def didn’t bring this to the Hurd table. I didn’t dare until I his fall. Things were so bleak I thought why not. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

My wife has mystical powers too and she’s telling Watson will be a jet. So there...

You’re welcome to believe that and still play along. 

*also if he does magically  wind up here soon then that would mean I can put this all behind me and resume a normal life 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I shouldn't have crossed the Streams, and brought the Jets into this, but i wear pink things. So... there you go

Here's the scoop as it related to the Jets: 

• September, Wil Bell make it the rest of the year w/ Jets.... NO
  • October, Will someone get fired before end of the year.... YES
  • November, Will Trevor Lawrence be a NY Jet.... NO
  • January, Will Rob Saleh be the next Jets Coach... YES
  • Today... Will Deshaun Watson be Jet.... NO

So clearly the last one needs to play out - but lets really put her estrogen fueled powers to the test

tenor.gif

I see a butt fumble in your future

648734A0-5432-4E16-A54D-7319E94A66F2.jpeg

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

I'm back and been reading the posts here. What I want to know is just what is your perfect scenario for the draft, the Deshaun Watson rumors, how do you think JD will go about this draft. Does he trade back and pick up another couple of picks, or do we stay at 2 and go with either Wilson, or Fields? If we keep Darnold how do we go about this draft?

I've got thoughts on all scenarios but will keep it simple. We keep Sam and draft either Penei, or Devonta Smith or another top tier player with the #2 or trade back and get  any one of several great talents to solidify the O line or defense. There are a plethora of wide outs and some great corners. 

As far as getting Watson, I'm on the fence. The cost will be very high but we do have extra first round picks the next two years, still I personally prefer drafting and building our own QB from scratch. I like Wilson and Fields almost equally but do give a slight edge to Wilson. If we do draft one of them then I would want us to go after Allan Robinson or Godwin and possibly try for Thuney to add to Bectin and another lineman in the draft. 

The choices are plentiful and I know all of you have your own fantasy draft and free agent signings in mind, so please convince me that you have a better scenario, although I still have more of them I prefer to hear how others are thinking because for the first time in years I actually believe that this Jets team of ours will be trending upward from here on out.

2 hours ago, Paradis said:

So as some of you are aware, in addition to wearing pink footwear, I'm married to a cat eating witch.... she sh*ts out potions and steals bats etc. She also does the wiccan pendulum thing that has.. i don't know else to put it, is always right. t's been borderline weird at times (10/10 baby genders), jobs, affairs, etc. 

I shouldn't have crossed the Streams, and brought the Jets into this, but i wear pink things. So... there you go

So clearly the last one needs to play out - but lets really put her estrogen fueled powers to the test.

I need (I don't want to chose them - I want popular JN picks)

• 3 Free Agents
  • 3 players in the draft

Yes i know this sounds like a completely stupid waste of time.. but... it adds up. Let me tell you.. Lets find out if we can skip the whole arguing thing moving forward and just rely on some crystal sh*t... 

tenor.gif

What The Hell Wtf GIF by The Lonely Island

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Paradis said:

So as some of you are aware, in addition to wearing pink footwear, I'm married to a cat eating witch.... she sh*ts out potions and steals bats etc. She also does the wiccan pendulum thing that has.. i don't know else to put it, is always right. t's been borderline weird at times (10/10 baby genders), jobs, affairs, etc. 

So clearly the last one needs to play out - but lets really put her estrogen fueled powers to the test.

• 3 Free Agents
  • 3 players in the draft

Yes i know this sounds like a completely stupid waste of time.. but... it adds up. Let me tell you.. Lets find out if we can skip the whole arguing thing moving forward and just rely on some crystal sh*t... 

tenor.gif

no offense pal. but a lot of this stuff we all predicted. 

we all knew Gase didnt want Bell and that he would be gone. there was no way they would last the year

we all knew someone was getting fired in Oct after being winless. 

i think we all felt we would get that one win in Nov to lose Trevor. with losing the tiebreaker with Jax we had no room to win even one game. plus were the Jets. good things don't happen to us.

now Saleh i will give you credit on. after Meyer he was the best out there. again we dont get lucky like that.

and Watson. i have been saying it all along. no way he comes to a 2-14 team. too many people here are wearing thick dark green colored glasses. when they should be wearing Watsons shoes. if you were him would you come here? 

23 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

My real question is why you haven’t yet sacrificed your soul, or at least a small animal, for a Jets Super Bowl?

Hah. Tempting but I witnessed my friend in college say he’d sell his soul to have a paper due date extended - we walked into class 5 minutes later and the prof said he’s extending the due date... I watched the colour drain from his face in that moment and swore I would never do that haha 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, doitny said:

no offense pal. but a lot of this stuff we all predicted. 

we all knew Gase didnt want Bell and that he would be gone. there was no way they would last the year

we all knew someone was getting fired in Oct after being winless. 

i think we all felt we would get that one win in Nov to lose Trevor. with losing the tiebreaker with Jax we had no room to win even one game. plus were the Jets. good things don't happen to us.

now Saleh i will give you credit on. after Meyer he was the best out there. again we dont get lucky like that.

and Watson. i have been saying it all along. no way he comes to a 2-14 team. too many people here are wearing thick dark green colored glasses. when they should be wearing Watsons shoes. if you were him would you come here? 

All true... however you have to consider that the only reason I posed those questions to the almighty crystal was because they possibilities. I wasn’t asking things like - Will the Jets trade for Julio or Will the Jets make the playoffs... so naturally they were issues facing the team. 

this will be the ultimate test. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Paradis said:

• 3 Free Agents
  • 3 players in the draft

tenor.gif

I'm sure your wife loves you making jokes about her beliefs. 

Bless be... 

9 hours ago, Paradis said:

• 3 Free Agents
  • 3 players in the draft

tenor.gif

I'm married to a witch too.  But she loves her cats.  She is not allowed to make any Jets predictions.  It would mean the end of the world most likely

https://www.spookymoonart.com/halloween

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Paradis said:

• 3 Free Agents
  • 3 players in the draft

tenor.gif

Do you realize that by posting this with all the fine detail as you did is a virtual guaranty that the witch-streak of success will be ending soon?  

I think JD and Watson have their own wizardry powers to equal that of the boss of the house over there.

10 hours ago, Paradis said:

• 3 Free Agents
  • 3 players in the draft

tenor.gif

This.....This right here is your greatest contribution to the board maybe ever.  I am not sure this can be topped, over the life span of two message boards, this post is the your crowning achievement. 

Your show piece, your chef d'oeuvre, your magnum opus. 

Take a bow

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dcat said:

Do you realize that by posting this with all the fine detail as you did is a virtual guaranty that the witch-streak of success will be ending soon?  

It’ll be a relief 

3 hours ago, Dcat said:

Don't you dare.  Some things are best left silent.  You will be blamed.

Too late to turn back now. 

• Upvote 1