Texans’ Demands For Deshaun Watson Trade Revealed

Bronx

1 hour ago, Stark said:

I'd trade Person's reported compensation no problem. That's literally our first round pick and Jamal Adams for Watson. 

get it done JD

Would be interesting to see which 1st JD gives up in 2022.

Seattle's or ours?

Basically, does he think the Jets with Watson, hopefully Allen Robinson n Thuney plus other improvements, will finish better than Seattle next year?

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Would be interesting to see which 1st JD gives up in 2022.

Seattle's or ours?

Basically, does he think the Jets with Watson, hopefully Allen Robinson n Thuney plus other improvements, will finish better than Seattle next year?

Yeah. I’m at the point where if we get Watson for the compensation that guy said I’m all in if I’m JD

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, bitonti said:

McClain is like one of the most respected football writers in America 

No one source attacks like Jets fans 

When the Houston's GM says what any trade conditions are then it becomes real. What McClain did was the same crap Manish used to do..

• Upvote 1

I’d never trade all those DP’s and players. Way to much. JD won’t do this. The Jets have way too many holes that could be filled with DP’s. Draft a QB at 2 and build the team. That’s the only reasonable move  and that’s what will happen. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FlightBoyz said:

19394A5E-2D8D-4D41-B846-D2E3391CECE6.thumb.jpeg.f2d872a98971d5fe5eca40a5fdf2b6bc.jpeg.bc1ef382cfd66c79636bf4979bc53239.jpeg

This type of trade has Mike Tannenbaum written all over it. He'd do it in an instant. No chance JD would pull the trigger.

That is because he had Woody in his office telling him that they needed to fill the seats that season.

JD is supposedly in it for the long-term.  But JD can't keep kicking it down the road either.  

7 minutes ago, MaxAF said:

I’d never trade all those DP’s and players. Way to much. JD won’t do this. The Jets have way too many holes that could be filled with DP’s. Draft a QB at 2 and build the team. That’s the only reasonable move  and that’s what will happen. 

Absolutely.  Like I said it’s nothing against Watson.  In a perfect world it would be great.  But with the state of the roster there is no way in hell Douglas does that knowing his philosophy and knowing all the holes he needs to fill 

• Upvote 1

19394A5E-2D8D-4D41-B846-D2E3391CECE6.thumb.jpeg.f2d872a98971d5fe5eca40a5fdf2b6bc.jpeg.bc1ef382cfd66c79636bf4979bc53239.jpeg

This type of trade has Mike Tannenbaum written all over it. He'd do it in an instant. No chance JD would pull the trigger.

When you break it down it’s Jets 1st round pick and Jamal Adam’s for Watson. That’s basically a no brainer. Lol

• Upvote 1

3 1st round picks = #2 overall + Jamal Adams basically.  Even giving the Jets picks instead of Seattle wouldn’t be that big a difference if the Jets actually had Watson.  If Douglas doesn’t make that deal he will regret it for the rest of his career (unless if Zach Wilson is also elite)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

What are you people complaining about? Two ones and Quinnen is a ******* bargain for Deshaun Watson. That’s basically an elite QB for free. 

Keep Q give them Shepard ?. I agree with you, if it was just 2 firsts & QW, I’d do that tomorrow. We won 2 games with QW. Something tells me Saleh knows how to develop defenses. 
Who was the Pats QW? Bills QW? Fins QW? 
All 3 of our division opponents didn’t have a QW but somehow managed to beat us 2 times each. 

• Upvote 1

We are overreacting for Wilson!! We need to trade down and having more premium picks. The important thing here, is having good coaching! I am 100% sure that Darnold will have a huge boost with good coaching

Good coaching matters. Look at the Knicks and what good coaching does. Underachievers start to live up to their potential, young players get coached up. I blame Gase and his poor ass coaching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

What are you people complaining about? Two ones and Quinnen is a ******* bargain for Deshaun Watson. That’s basically an elite QB for free. 

The proposal was 2... 1sts, 2.... 2nds and 2 starters. 

11 minutes ago, AlexVanDyke said:

If it’s one first and Q, fine.  If it’s 5 picks and q, no thanks.

Yeah you don’t do that with a team when the player you are trading for is forcing his way out. But again, that may just be the starting point— that’s how negotiations work. JD probably countered with the Seattle pick this year and a bag of chips. 

He also said earlier in the month that he had a better chance of coaching the Texans then Watson being traded.

Just last week he said the offer should be 4 1st, 2 2nd and Quinnen.

Now it’s 2 1st, 2 2nd and Quinnen.

Tune in next week when he says just give us the 2nd pick and call it a day.