Jets Parking changes Goodbye to Green,Yellow,Orange

Dcat

old.jpg

plat.jpg

That's not "Grey".  That's Platinum.  Yummy.

It's a major change to those who had Yellow parking passes.  You are now lumped in with General parking, no special differentiation.  The Battle of Lot D will now commence.  More of you to urinate in the tunnel and overpass.  Enjoy.

Old map at the top, new map at the bottom.

SAR I

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

old.jpg&key=2e65494c38cae1b7fbab093575947610a787ca33b4fbff5314ad013bfbd9382e
plat.jpg&key=3e62fd8025e2c0724adebd73cbe2bf56ee8dbc61bd849bfc7b9464aa857e362f
It's a major change to those who had Yellow parking passes.  You are now lumped in with General parking, no special differentiation.  The Battle of Lot D will now commence.  More of you to urinate in the tunnel and overpass.  Enjoy.
SAR I

GFYC

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Thumb Down 1

36 minutes ago, SAR I said:

old.jpg

plat.jpg

It's a major change to those who had Yellow parking passes.  You are now lumped in with General parking, no special differentiation.  The Battle of Lot D will now commence.  More of you to urinate on in the tunnel and overpass.  Enjoy.

SAR I

FTFY

C'mon , we know it's you. (And at least keep your pants up. They don't need to be around your ankles. ?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Yellow guy over here doing happy Dance 

You shouldn't be.  Two bad things just happened:

1.  American Dream closed down Deck E in the parking garage.

2.  The Orange people (non-season ticket holders, general admission, tourists, StubHub) are no longer confined to the far away lots on the other side of 120 and can invade what used to be season ticket holder Yellow Lots B and D.  That's a big deal for season ticket holders parking over on that side of the stadium.

SAR I 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

2.  The Orange people (non-season ticket holders, general admission, tourists, StubHub) are no longer confined to the far away lots on the other side of 120 and can invade what used to be season ticket holder Yellow Lots B and D.  That's a big deal for season ticket holders parking over on that side of the stadium.

SAR I 

I guess that’s true about the orange lots but I think that’s offset by having green options no? 

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I 

Newsflash: Orange tickets have parked in Yellow Lots for the last 12 years.  Only the Green were checked and often not even those.  I can't tell you how many times we just drove straight into Green..  No change.  Always dozens of orange around the cars with yellow..  Anyway, I like the quick sprint onto rte 3 West from J/K.   SO it makes zero difference.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Trotter said:

For me not an issue since I actually like the walk from lot k. My guess is the jets are trying to gain a bit of revenue for those who will want to upgrade to grey or platinum. Everything now is status so maybe they get an extra 10% or so to upgrade.

K is the best lot if you want 3 West after the game.  Walk to car.  Out the exit in under 3 minutes while all the internal lots are sardined. 

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Newsflash: Orange tickets have parked in Yellow Lots for the last 12 years.  Only the Green were checked and often not even those.  I can't tell you how many times we just drove straight into Green..  No change.  Always dozens of orange around the cars with yellow..  Anyway, I like the quick sprint onto rte 3 West from J/K.   SO it makes zero difference.  

I will be informing the Jets of this and ask that they crack down on this practice.

SAR Platinum

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

K is the best lot if you want 3 West after the game.  Walk to car.  Out the exit in under 3 minutes while all the internal lots are sardined. 

Absolutely. It is worth the10 minute walk in and out. Some interesting sites during that walk

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

I will be informing the Jets of this and ask that they crack down on this practice.

SAR Platinum

LOL.  They could not care less.  And I only park in Green when it is raining.  Stupid guards NEVER check.  Otherwise it's J or K for quick Rte 3 West exit.

13 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

I guess that’s true about the orange lots but I think that’s offset by having green options no? 

If you pay for Platinum parking this won't affect you.  But people who obeyed the rules and went to their assigned Orange lots/decks will now be directed into the former Yellow lots and taking up parking spaces in B, D, J, L, M where they used to not be allowed.

SAR I

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

If you pay for better parking this won't affect you.  But people who obeyed the rules and went to their assigned Orange lots/decks will now be directed into the former Yellow lots and taking up parking spaces in B, D, J, L, M where they used to not be allowed.

SAR I

Did they email us with this yet?

Just now, SAR I said:

If you pay for better parking this won't affect you.  But people who obeyed the rules and went to their assigned Orange lots/decks will now be directed into the former Yellow lots and taking up parking spaces in B, D, J, L, M where they used to not be allowed.

SAR I

OK by me.  J and K always had some empties.  The oranges parked there anyway.  It only took me just two years to realize that the guards don't care where you park when it is raining.