Jets Parking changes Goodbye to Green,Yellow,Orange

Dcat

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

So I know this was a joke, but if I find out people are calling the Jets telling them to scrutinize the JetNation forums more closely, that poster would probably have a hard time logging in.

The last thing any of us need is the Jets spending MORE time in the forums. They spend plenty of time already.

I would never do that.  

SAR I

13 hours ago, batman10023 said:

and finally are you in business?   because starving the beast is pretty much the dumbest business decision in a wealthy market like NY.  He's not looking at it like a year to year thing. He's looking long term.

You really should root for another team.

I've been a Jets fan before woody and I'll be a Jets fan after they sell 

I spent a decade on Wall Street and the NFL is a communism. There's no incentive to try to win. All the teams get paid the same, win or lose 

The NFL needs relegation. If the Jets were going to be sent to the xfl, they might try 

• Sympathy 1

21 hours ago, bitonti said:

Sorry dude but there is a connection between the roster spend and operating budget. This team didn't get 90 million in cap space by accident 

Wut?  OK Sidney,  it is time for you to support your theories with evidence how stadium revenue affects how the Jets approach salary cap.  You've made the claims umteem times over and have never offered any proof.  I guess you expect everybody to believe you because.....   ? You are indeed the Sidney Powell of all Jets fans.

Cap space has nothing to do with the team's spending beyond player compensation. You know that, Sidney.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, bitonti said:

I feel like your posts are coming from the desk of hymie elhai. You have to be the only poster in jet nation history who talks about the difference between the roster spend and the operational budget 

Share these numbers Dcat. What is the operating budget? Oh wait we don't know that. Only a Jets insider would 

p.s.  if you examine the CBA, you will see that Salary Cap is unaffected by venue revenue.  Somehow you conflate the two.  In your creative narrative, the Johnsons make player salary approvals based on stadium revenue.  Yeah, sure.  Prove it or STFU.  The burden of proof is on you, Sidney and you offer only your silly theory without anything to support it other than your telling others to prove you wrong.  

Prove you are right.  No?  Of course, you can't.... because you are F.O.S. 

5 hours ago, bitonti said:

I spent a decade on Wall Street and the NFL is a communism. There's no incentive to try to win. All the teams get paid the same, win or lose 

The NFL needs relegation. If the Jets were going to be sent to the xfl, they might try 

given your long standing fandom you do know that the 20 years prior to woody had a worse record than woody (not by much given the crappy last 5 years).

i do agree the NFL is more collective than many other sports - especially baseball.  but one could argue that if there was similar in football as mlb valuations would not be as high.

you know relegation isn't happening but it's just a good talking point.  

which other owners in your mind are milking the NFL?  who is playing to win?

hopefully the jets provide you enjoyment as football is entertainment.  

6 hours ago, bitonti said:

Woody is a goof for sure, and a little aloof and like to make innaproprate comments to women as UK Ambassador BUT

His tenure with the Jets hasn't been to bad OVERALL. 2011 - Now has been a nightmare yes.

But we went to the playoffs 6 times from 2000 - 2010.

He isnt horrible. Just not great either

19 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Woody is a goof for sure, and a little aloof and like to make innaproprate comments to women as UK Ambassador BUT

His tenure with the Jets hasn't been to bad OVERALL. 2011 - Now has been a nightmare yes.

But we went to the playoffs 6 times from 2000 - 2010.

He isnt horrible. Just not great either

They used to try, they used to spend to the cap. We agree. 

That was a decade ago 

Maybe it was WSS, or the political stuff but somewhere along the way woody ceased caring 

1 hour ago, batman10023 said:

given your long standing fandom you do know that the 20 years prior to woody had a worse record than woody (not by much given the crappy last 5 years).

i do agree the NFL is more collective than many other sports - especially baseball.  but one could argue that if there was similar in football as mlb valuations would not be as high.

you know relegation isn't happening but it's just a good talking point.  

which other owners in your mind are milking the NFL?  who is playing to win?

hopefully the jets provide you enjoyment as football is entertainment.  

The Bengals ownership also just keeps the lights on. The jaguars owner is major league ing the team to London. Teams go through cycles. The raiders did not care until they had a new stadium to play in and a new city etc. Certain teams like green Bay and Pittsburgh are winners without free agents that's the model jd has to pursue. It's a slow build through the draft 

The Jets used to care, back when the stadium was new etc. That was a long time ago. 

2 hours ago, bitonti said:

The Bengals ownership also just keeps the lights on. The jaguars owner is major league ing the team to London. Teams go through cycles. The raiders did not care until they had a new stadium to play in and a new city etc. Certain teams like green Bay and Pittsburgh are winners without free agents that's the model jd has to pursue. It's a slow build through the draft 

The Jets used to care, back when the stadium was new etc. That was a long time ago. 

let's hope the Jets turn out like Pitt or GB.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

let's hope the Jets turn out like Pitt or GB.

Believe it or not I think that jd and Saleh will get second contracts in this town. They are two smart hires and the owners don't really want to fire guys every year or two. 

Fans have to be patient as they install yet another new offense, switch to a 4-3 etc. 

But once a program is built, then the team will be more likely to load up on free agents, sign their own guys and try to win. There is a road to respectability in the near future.

Whether by design or just simple incompetence, the roster has been neglected for a decade. Being half decent might happen next year but having a winning record/Contending these outcomes are years away. As coach Saleh said there are no shortcuts. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bitonti said:

Believe it or not I think that jd and Saleh will get second contracts in this town. They are two smart hires and the owners don't really want to fire guys every year or two. 

Fans have to be patient as they install yet another new offense, switch to a 4-3 etc. 

But once a program is built, then the team will be more likely to load up on free agents, sign their own guys and try to win. There is a road to respectability in the near future.

Whether by design or just simple incompetence, the roster has been neglected for a decade. Being half decent might happen next year but having a winning record/Contending these outcomes are years away. As coach Saleh said there are no shortcuts. 

Only you and the Jets think having a quarterback constitutes a shortcut.

• Upvote 1

pretty sure this new parking set up is overkill, no chance those "platinum" lots fill. The Jets are like they're stuck in a time warp, the continued desire to separate fans into haves and have not's is truly mind boggling. They really ruined a good thing when the worst new stadium in America was built.

On 2/2/2021 at 11:23 AM, bitonti said:

What's the price per win? 

The Jets starve the beast on the field. Yankees and rangers have won hardware since I've been alive. 

The Jets are 6th in franchise value and 31st in power rankings

In other words I don't mind paying for parking when the product is decent. At this point they need to pay me to park there. Negative interest rates 

Seriously?  Rangers fans are among the most delusional is pro sports.  They are mostly Yankees fans who act like the Rangers are NHL royalty with all this success. When you look though, the Rangers have 1 championship in 80 years. It may have been in your lifetime, but it is still 1 single measly title.  Few professional franchises are that lacking in hardware.  

I've never heard of parking prices tied to team competitiveness. 

48 minutes ago, jetswin said:

pretty sure this new parking set up is overkill, no chance those "platinum" lots fill. The Jets are like they're stuck in a time warp, the continued desire to separate fans into haves and have not's is truly mind boggling. They really ruined a good thing when the worst new stadium in America was built.

soothy.gif

SAR I

14 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Seriously?  Rangers fans are among the most delusional is pro sports.  They are mostly Yankees fans who act like the Rangers are NHL royalty with all this success. When you look though, the Rangers have 1 championship in 80 years. It may have been in your lifetime, but it is still 1 single measly title.  Few professional franchises are that lacking in hardware.  

Yankee Fan.

Rangers Fan.

Jets Fan Platinum.

Me good.

SAR I

On 2/2/2021 at 10:57 AM, SAR I said:

Tell that to a Yankee season ticket holder who has to pay $75 per game for 81 games.  That's $6,000, that's more than my 4 gameday Jets tickets cost for an entire season.

Jets parking passes are a great value.  And, for those who skip a game or two every year, we easily get 2x face value on Stubhub.  This isn't the hill to die on, Bit.

SAR I

You  are 1) a Jets apologist and 2) unabashedly public about your wealth.  Not all Jets are you.  I've had season tickets since 1980, and I do ok, but I had great seats in Shea and Giants Stadium - low seats in the upper level on the sideline near the 30-35 yard line.  There was no way in the world I was shelling out the $40,000 -$50,000+ in PSL costs for four seats plus $10,000-$20,000 a year for tickets.   I was paying $4000 a  season for 4 tickets in Giants Stadium.  And there was no way I was going from $4000 a year for great sideline seats to $10,000 plus $8000 or so a year to sit in the end zone.  That's like having a perpetual college student.  MetLife was a pure money grab and is nothing more than a sterile giant air conditioner that caters solely to non-football things like clubs and lounges rather than site lines and crowd noise.  Just because you can afford it and feel pampered because you have a PSL doesn't mean it is worth it.  The overwhelming majority of fans hate the place.

And they screwed up the parking in another money grab.  Having to pay for parking up front with passes and not having enough spaces for all the cars that come on game day (and using satellite lots) is ridiculous.  I have no desire to play arbitrage games with my $25-35 a game parking pass. The juice isn't worth the squeeze.  I also don't like to see tickets and never had to in Giants Stadium.  The new stadium ticket prices and the crappy stadium experience are why you can buy 30,000 + tickets to every Jets game on the secondary market  and why there is no home field advantage any more.  At Shea, there was maybe 1000 opposing team fans per game. Giants Stadium it was 5-10,000 tops. Now it's almost 50/50.  

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

You  are 1) a Jets apologist and 2) unabashedly public about your wealth.  

And you are 1) a SOJF and 2) unabashedly public about your poverty.

I've had season tickets since 1980, and I do ok, but I had great seats in Shea and Giants Stadium - low seats in the upper level on the sideline near the 30-35 yard line.  There was no way in the world I was shelling out the $40,000 -$50,000+ in PSL costs for four seats plus $10,000-$20,000 a year for tickets.   I was paying $4000 a  season for 4 tickets in Giants Stadium.

You must have misread your Jets ticket sales pamphlet back in 2009 because low seats in the MetLife Stadium upper deck were the same price as in Giants Stadium and had no PSL on them.  No one was asking you to pay $50,000 for the Row 1 35 yard line upper deck seats you were offered.  

MetLife was a pure money grab and is nothing more than a sterile giant air conditioner that caters solely to non-football things like clubs and lounges rather than site lines and crowd noise.  Just because you can afford it and feel pampered because you have a PSL doesn't mean it is worth it.  The overwhelming majority of fans hate the place.

MetLife Stadium will always be Ellis Island to me and Woody Johnson my Abraham Lincoln.  I was waitlisted from 1988 to 2004, that's 15 years of being denied season tickets in Giants Stadium because people like you had all the good seats and wouldn't give 'em up.  You mention "college tuition"?  That's exactly what my friend used to brag about to me-  how he paid his kids college tuition with the money he made by selling his tickets to scalpers for 3x face value every season for 30 years.

And they screwed up the parking in another money grab.  Having to pay for parking up front with passes and not having enough spaces for all the cars that come on game day (and using satellite lots) is ridiculous.

As a Jets Fan Platinum this doesn't affect me.  And we live in an Uber world now and there is train service now, things that didn't exist in our wildest dreams in the Giants Stadium days.

The new stadium ticket prices and the crappy stadium experience are why you can buy 30,000 + tickets to every Jets game on the secondary market  and why there is no home field advantage any more.  At Shea, there was maybe 1000 opposing team fans per game. Giants Stadium it was 5-10,000 tops. Now it's almost 50/50.  

It's not 1970 anymore.  Go to any stadium in the NFL and there is a huge amount of enemy fans.  The economy is roaring, hotel and airfare has never been cheaper, and it's just how fans roll these days.  Each year my friend and I plan for a road game.  It's a lot of fun.  Tons of Jets fans there.  And, FYI, the reason MetLife is one of the few fully enclosed stadium designs is to allow the same amount of Jets fans in as always and accommodate for road fans.  And it's fun, by the way.  Two years ago when we beat the Cowboys, Giants, Steelers, and Raiders, it was awesome to have their fans in the building to heckle and laugh at.  It's part of the experience.

MetLife Stadium is just fine.  You just don't like the fact that you were relocated to make way for a younger generation of fans.  Too bad.  You had it good for 30 years at Giants Stadium.  We paid our dues.  Ask me about getting to a game 3 hours early by bus, wandering the parking lots looking for tickets from a shady scalper, striking out, and taking the bus back to the Port Authority and to my apartment just in time to catch the end of the 3rd quarter.  I bet you had a great time.  Now its my turn.

SAR I

50 minutes ago, SAR I said:

51 minutes ago, SAR I said:

And you are 1) a SOJF and 2) unabashedly public about your poverty.

I am not even close to being a SOJF and I said nothing about poverty.  

52 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You must have misread your Jets ticket sales pamphlet back in 2009 because low seats in the MetLife Stadium upper deck were the same price as in Giants Stadium and had no PSL on them.  No one was asking you to pay $50,000 for the Row 1 35 yard line upper deck seats you were offered.  

I studied the transition from Giants Stadium to MetLife extensively.  You are comparing apples to bananas.  My seats in Giants Stadium were in row 5 of the upper deck.  You do know that MetLife is so big that Giants Stadium could fit inside it?  The first few rows of the uppers in MetLife are higher than the last row of the upper deck in Giants Stadium.  The comparable seats in terms of height and site lines to my Giants Stadium seats in MetLife are club seats that cost $12,000 per in PSLs and $250-500 per game.  The Jets/Giants put two huge luxury box levels between the 2nd level and the upper deck.  So yes, there were no PSL's for the upper deck seats I chose in MetLife, but I now need binoculars and suffer nosebleeds to see now what I saw then with my own eyes, and I am in row 3 of the upper deck. The higher rows are not even worth sitting in. You can't see the game.  

59 minutes ago, SAR I said:

MetLife Stadium will always be Ellis Island to me and Woody Johnson my Abraham Lincoln.  I was waitlisted from 1988 to 2004, that's 15 years of being denied season tickets in Giants Stadium because people like you had all the good seats and wouldn't give 'em up.  You mention "college tuition"?  That's exactly what my friend used to brag about to me-  how he paid his kids college tuition with the money he made by selling his tickets to scalpers for 3x face value every season for 30 years.

I never sold a Jets ticket in my life.  I went to every game myself with my father/brother/son over the past 40 years.  I loved going to games. Why should I have given them up?  If I didn't go to a game, which happened maybe once a season, I gave my tickets to family/friends who were Jets fans.  

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

As a Jets Fan Platinum this doesn't affect me.  And we live in an Uber world now and there is train service now, things that didn't exist in our wildest dreams in the Giants Stadium days.

Because I don't have club seats with pregame access to the restaurants, taking an Uber doesn't work. And I don't live near a train line.  I live 30 minutes by car from the stadium.

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

It's not 1970 anymore.  Go to any stadium in the NFL and there is a huge amount of enemy fans.  The economy is roaring, hotel and airfare has never been cheaper, and it's just how fans roll these days.  Each year my friend and I plan for a road game.  It's a lot of fun.  Tons of Jets fans there.  And, FYI, the reason MetLife is one of the few fully enclosed stadium designs is to allow the same amount of Jets fans in as always and accommodate for road fans.  And it's fun, by the way.  Two years ago when we beat the Cowboys, Giants, Steelers, and Raiders, it was awesome to have their fans in the building to heckle and laugh at.  It's part of the experience.

Why would the Jets/Giants owners build a stadium to accommodate opposing fans?  No fans of opposing teams are buying Jets season tickets.  That is a stupid argument.  My only experience from going to games for 40 years -300 or so games - is that sharing a stadium with opposing fans is not fun. The thing it leads to most of all is fights. I would not be stupid enough to heckle fans of the other teams. I have witnessed far too many fights over the years from actions like that.  

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

You just don't like the fact that you were relocated to make way for a younger generation of fans.  Too bad.  You had it good for 30 years at Giants Stadium.  W

Wrong.  My seats have been used by family spanning generations.  My son and my nephew are regulars now and they are young and they feel the same way I do.  You are in the miniscule minority with regard to MetLife.  In Giants Stadium, I sat with the same people around me in my section for 25 years. They were like my Jets family. I knew 20-30 people around me by name and still am friends with some.  We never saw another Jets game together starting in 2010 and many gave up their seats. I don't know a single person in my current section in MetLife. It's a different crowd almost every game.  

I'm glad you like it though ? 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jetswin said:

Often the have nots complain about The separation.  The elite like SAR like it

44 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

I am not even close to being a SOJF and I said nothing about poverty.  

My point is, don't lecture me on articulating my financial situation and lifestyle if you are going to do the same.  You typed paragraphs worth of explanation of how you can't spend blah dollars on something.  So I'm allowed to type how I can.

45 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

The comparable seats in terms of height and site lines to my Giants Stadium seats in MetLife are club seats that cost $12,000 per in PSLs and $250-500 per game.  

The minute you get down on your knees and thank God himself for letting you have the best seats in Giants Stadium at 1/4 their value is the minute you can complain about (wait for it) actually being asked to pay a proper price for a proper view.  See, you old timers have it all backwards.  MetLife isn't ripping people like you off; it's finally being fair to everyone else.  Giants Stadium was a ridiculous Christmas present that worked in your favor.  And instead of being grateful, instead of saying "hey, I had 30 years of the best seats in the house for pennies on the dollar, let some other fan have a turn while I move to a view commensurate with the price" you sit there and whine about your good fortune.  Not cool to people like me who rotted on a waiting list for decades.

51 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

In Giants Stadium, I sat with the same people around me in my section for 25 years. They were like my Jets family. I knew 20-30 people around me by name and still am friends with some.  We never saw another Jets game together starting in 2010 and many gave up their seats. I don't know a single person in my current section in MetLife. It's a different crowd almost every game.  

If you paid a fair price you could have kept your seats and your friends.  In my mezzanine PSL section I sit next to the same fans for the last 10 years, there is no revolving door.  You get what you pay for.  Finally.  As it should be.

SAR I

3 hours ago, jetswin said:

The platinum lots will 100% fill. The green lots the last few years got busier, I think they changed the requirements and let more and more season ticket holders in there. I suspect the same thing will happen this year.  Get there early.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

The platinum lots will 100% fill. The green lots the last few years got busier, I think they changed the requirements and let more and more season ticket holders in there. I suspect the same thing will happen this year.  Get there early.

Agreed.  Last year (well, two years ago) American Dream was under construction and the parking deck lots were compromised, it forced more people into the non-satellite lots.  Now with American Dream open, they claimed those parking spots for the mall and football fans got moved out.

For those of us not into tailgating, it's very tough.  I don't like getting to games at 10AM with nothing to do.  I'd love to pull up at noon, leisurely get to my seats, and be there in plenty of time before kickoff.  What the Jets need is reserved parking spots.  I'd pay 2x or 3x the Platinum price to have a specific row and spot number that I can mosey into at any time I want.

SAR I

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Agreed.  Last year (well, two years ago) American Dream was under construction and the parking deck lots were compromised, it forced more people into the non-satellite lots.  Now with American Dream open, they claimed those parking spots for the mall and football fans got moved out.

For those of us not into tailgating, it's very tough.  I don't like getting to games at 10AM with nothing to do.  I'd love to pull up at noon, leisurely get to my seats, and be there in plenty of time before kickoff.  What the Jets need is reserved parking spots.  I'd pay 2x or 3x the Platinum price to have a specific row and spot number that I can mosey into at any time I want.

SAR I

It is definitely going to be tough for the noon crowd. I can see the platinum lot filling up.  I get there when it opens and park in the back of the lot so it doesn't impact me. But I think it is going to be crowded.

• Upvote 1

On 2/1/2021 at 1:07 PM, Dcat said:

K is the best lot if you want 3 West after the game.  Walk to car.  Out the exit in under 3 minutes while all the internal lots are sardined. 

I park in K every game and have yellow parking.  It’s a further walk for me but I’ve been there forever many years and wouldn’t leave that lot even when they built the new stadium.  

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, SAR I said:

My point is, don't lecture me on articulating my financial situation and lifestyle if you are going to do the same.  You typed paragraphs worth of explanation of how you can't spend blah dollars on something.  So I'm allowed to type how I can.

Go back and read my post again. I never said I couldn't pay for Club PSLs. I said I wouldn't pay. Big difference. And I am not the one who constantly mentions the price of his car.  

45 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The minute you get down on your knees and thank God himself for letting you have the best seats in Giants Stadium at 1/4 their value is the minute you can complain about (wait for it) actually being asked to pay a proper price for a proper view.  See, you old timers have it all backwards.  MetLife isn't ripping people like you off; it's finally being fair to everyone else.  Giants Stadium was a ridiculous Christmas present that worked in your favor.  And instead of being grateful, instead of saying "hey, I had 30 years of the best seats in the house for pennies on the dollar, let some other fan have a turn while I move to a view commensurate with the price" you sit there and whine about your good fortune.  Not cool to people like me who rotted on a waiting list for decades.

I didn't have the best seats. I had good seats.  And I bought tickets in 1980 when the Jets were terrible and seats were available. And I paid for those seats for 30 years and I paid the price the Jets charged, plus parking and concessions.  I was and am loyal. In all my years of owning tickets, I never sold my seats, rarely missed a game, never ever failed to be in my seat before kickoff, never left early, never caused trouble, and parked myself in my seat and watched and cheered for every play.  I rarely missed a play, let alone a game.  My reward for loyalty and for giving the Jets a lot of money over the years was to build this awful monstrosity that doesn't reward fans who want to watch the game, but caters to people who want to eat food and watch games on TV in lounges on leather couches while they sip drinks and eat carving meats. 

That is not what attending a game is about.  It pains me to look down at the club seats and see them empty at kickoff while the shi shi fans in their Ralph Lauren shirts eat in the lounge, and then see them empty out again in the middle of the 2nd quarter for halftime drinking and eating only to remain empty well into the 3rd quarter and then empty out again in the early 4thquarter so the shi shi fans can get in their expensive cars and beat the traffic home.  

The market shows that the Jets overpriced the seats at MetLife.  PSLs have not increased in value , but are virtually worthless and many were just abandoned. The Jets are selling some PSL seats without the PSL price. And when you can find Jets tickets on stub hub every week for 20% of face - no matter if the Jets are competitive (2010, 2015) or not, the tickets are ridiculously overpriced.

The crowds at Shea and Giants Stadium were so much louder and into the game than the MetLife crowds.  The Jets have a rabid fan base, but those fans are home now, watching the games on big screen TVs that cost less than single game tickets for 4 people.  

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

If you paid a fair price you could have kept your seats and your friends.  In my mezzanine PSL section I sit next to the same fans for the last 10 years, there is no revolving door.  You get what you pay for.  Finally.  As it should be.

I love going to games as much as any experience I have had, but it is just not worth the money to pay for sideline club seats with PSLs.  Enjoy the games with your shi shi friends and stub hub customer opposing fans.  

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, bitonti said:

That was a decade ago 

Maybe it was WSS, or the political stuff but somewhere along the way woody ceased caring 

And I've put up, repeatedly the list of the bottom spenders in the NFL the last 5 or so years and the Jets arent on it.  But you keep whining the same whine no matter how many times it proves you wrong.  

NFL insider notes: Cowboys have spent the least on payroll since 2016

OK, are you ready? Here are the actual bottom spenders, culled from NFLPA salary numbers, over that span (rounded to the nearest thousand).

Cowboys: $634,379,000

Texans: $646,479,000

Bills: $648,442,000

Colts$654,999,000

Chargers: $658,299,000

Ravens: $678,220,000

Browns$687,708,000

That is your bottom 20+ percent in spending in the league in that time frame.  The average NFL team spent $703 million on payroll in that span

You went off that the Jets wouldnt spend what it would cost to bring in a top assistant, we got the best one out there, the one in the highest demand and gave him 5 years.  As we spent more than the normal rate for a top GM candidate when we brought JD in.  Not only per year but gave him a 6 year deal.  You talk about the Johnsons not paying for big ticket FAs ignoring the fact that've just come off making Bell the highest paid RB and CJ Mosley the highest paid LB.  Forget Trumain Johnson etc, etc

• Thumb Down 1

On 2/3/2021 at 3:13 PM, bitonti said:

That was a decade ago 

You just don't stop with the lies.  No team spends exactly to cap limit. I showed you that in another post.  Almost all teams are between $9 million to $35 million under the cap... not just the Jets, but of course just ignore the truth.  Bye.

• Upvote 1