Jets Parking changes Goodbye to Green,Yellow,Orange

7 minutes ago, Maxman said:

You want free speech go start your own site.  I said personally attacking Jets fans isn't allowed here.  Ed wasn't based for his opinion he was called a fire-fraud.  There is no reason to personally attack a Jets fan on this site. If you want to say I don't like the chant, great. I think the other guys do the chant better, great.

Calling a Jets fan a name isn't allowed here, so with that in mind I will just stop typing now.

I disagree, and think typing more is always best. Then when you're finally done, add a few paragraphs more. 

Friendly advice & stuff. 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PSL owners  

A bunch of us were talking and we all feel that the game day experience has improved greatly since 2016. We can't figure out why though, but it is just so much more fun now lol.

Investment gold!

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Maxman said:

You want free speech go start your own site.  I said personally attacking Jets fans isn't allowed here.  Ed wasn't based for his opinion he was called a fire-fraud.  There is no reason to personally attack a Jets fan on this site. If you want to say I don't like the chant, great. I think the other guys do the chant better, great.

Calling a Jets fan a name isn't allowed here, so with that in mind I will just stop typing now.

There are plenty of regular people on this site that are fans that got bashed and attacked because they had an opinion the majority didn't agree with. I'll leave it at that.

By the way  its nice to see SAR1 put on a leash. He's very quiet 🤐

21 minutes ago, JETSY14 said:

There are plenty of regular people on this site that are fans that got bashed and attacked because they had an opinion the majority didn't agree with. I'll leave it at that.

By the way  its nice to see SAR1 put on a leash. He's very quiet 🤐

You can leave it at that but I will say there is a difference between someone being disagreed with for a football opinion on the site and using someone's profession to bash them when they don't post here.

Any personal attack we see is dealt with. We don't see everything and that is by design. If we go moderation heavy it just makes for a less enjoyable environment. But we aren't censoring people and if anyone has a concern the report this post feature is dealt with very seriously.

39 minutes ago, JETSY14 said:

By the way  its nice to see SAR1 put on a leash. 

Your personal attack has been reported.

SAR I