Jets “anticipate” Fans back in 2021

kevinc855

17 hours ago, SAR I said:

The problem is the behavior of the people not the government.  One NJ Devil goes out with friends, the whole team is shut down.  Two KC Chiefs are in protocol 6 days before the Super Bowl.  They can't help themselves.  And they're athletes.  Imagine the fans behavior.

I mean, seriously, you've been to enough Jets games to know what would happen if the fans were left to their own sense of good judgement and safety.  This is the group that burned their painters hats on MNF, chanted We Want The Pumpkin, threw coins and beer down stairwells as human target practice, tailgate like a warzone, miss the first quarter drinking in the parking lots, miss the second quarter pissing, fight each other.  Even in my somewhat civilized section I sit next to a husband and wife who can't control their alcoholism.  No way I'd trust them with my health.

So.....I'm all for getting vaccinated and attending games in 2021 so long as the Jets have a great distancing concept and, most importantly, the muscle to enforce it.  Jets games, unlike all the other team sports in town, is the most problematic.

SAR I

Do you speak to the season ticket holders around you? I would think that would serve as a very effective distancing concept.

• Haha 1