Lord of the Flies Mafia 2021 - Sign-Up Thread CLOSED

Drums

Have no idea what I'm doing but **** it, we'll do it live! 

I have a rough idea for a setup but I want to see how many people are interested before I finalize it. The more the merrier but I want to try avoiding subs so please only sign up if you think you can actually play. Thanks!

file-20200511-49589-1djcaq0.jpg?ixlib=rb

Players:

1. Crush luv

2. Jvill

3. Spoot

4. Barry

5. 80

6. Stark

7. Jif

8. Waka

9. Tranquilo

10. Southpark

11. JETS

12. JC

13. Nyn

10 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Season 7 Yes GIF by The Office

It's either going to be really great or really bad (in which case it'll also be really great).

In

Biggest hesitation for me is writing the scenes. The games I have played have been ******* awesomely written haha. 

52 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Well jeez, at least actually getting a tag in this one for a change... but I'm still going to have to decline.

With that said, didn't we do Lord of the Flies once before?  I feel like it was one of the very first.  Not even a slight judgment, as that would be over a decade ago by now, which is truly frightening to think about, but just kicked up some memories.

5 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

With that said, didn't we do Lord of the Flies once before?  I feel like it was one of the very first.  Not even a slight judgment, as that would be over a decade ago by now, which is truly frightening to think about, but just kicked up some memories.

If it happened, it was on JI.  Looking back at the JN history of games here (dating back to 2009), I don't see a Lord of the Flies game.

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

80 needs to recruit a new class. Signup numbers are lacking.

I don't think a new class is really available to us.  I tagged so many people last year, lol.  90+ % never showed up to the signup thread.  A few played and hated it.  A few expressed interest but then never played.  What we were left with was a decent number of new players/addicts.

To get new players, I'd have to go back to the well with tagging the same group of active JN posters.  Unless there's some relatively new people to JN who would be interested.  

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't think a new class is really available to us.  I tagged so many people last year, lol.  90+ % never showed up to the signup thread.  A few played and hated it.  A few expressed interest but then never played.  What we were left with was a decent number of new players/addicts.

To get new players, I'd have to go back to the well with tagging the same group of active JN posters.  Unless there's some relatively new people to JN who would be interested.  

@Defense Wins Championships @Ron Jeremy @Tranquilo @undertow @GothamLurker @JetsFan1986 @StrawberryFields @QB1 @Facts @Cp561 @DepressedJetsFan23 @DarnoldHomer @Coffee Is Great @Ira From Staten Island @Waka Flocka Flacco 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2