Lord of the Flies Mafia 2021 - Sign-Up Thread CLOSED

Drums

Thanks for signing up so far and for tagging. I am a teacher so I have a lot of Zoom classes all day but I have little 30 min breaks throughout the day so I should be able to manage the game pretty well. I am here all damn day refreshing the forum anyway and that's been super boring the past week. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Drums said:

Biggest hesitation for me is writing the scenes. The games I have played have been ******* awesomely written haha. 

Try not to compare your own work to some of the others around here. My scenes are otter feces compared to the likes of Pac, JiF, and CTM. And while I don't think I've yet played a @GATA game yet, her opening death scene she wrote for me in her Big Lewbowski game was a work of art and remains my favorite death scene to this day.

@GATA

@GATA

@GATA

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

I have every intention to just kill you day 1, so feel free to make plans for the weekend. 

Well I am going to the liquor store before the weekend. I guess I will just get a really nice bottle of something since the calendar just opened up...

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Waka Flocka Flacco said:

The answer remains I don't know how but am willing to learn provided there's no confusion as to the fact that I'm literally just going to vote to kill Chan at every opportunity.

Is that a praying mantis in your avatar?  If you're who some think you are i may play just to be in the sht show.

41 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Try not to compare your own work to some of the others around here. My scenes are otter feces compared to the likes of Pac, JiF, and CTM. And while I don't think I've yet played a @GATA game yet, her opening death scene she wrote for me in her Big Lewbowski game was a work of art and remains my favorite death scene to this day.

@GATA

@GATA

@GATA

Watchmen was a piece of art even though it was one of my worst games

• Upvote 2