Perriman and Mims don't talk about fight club.. if fight club is Sam Darnold.

pointman

13 minutes ago, pointman said:

Alan Hahn was on the Michael Kay Show and was talking about having Perriman and Mims on his radio show this morning. He said Mims was in love with The Deshaun and was gushing over him. He also talked about having to adjust to Flacco because the velocity of his passes. Perriman was talking about his love for Jameis Winston. When asked about not getting in a rhythm with Sam he just said he wasn't sure why. Both guys didn't talk much about Sam, and didn't lend much support for him either. Hahn said he and Bart were dumbfounded by it and found it really odd as usually players would support their guy until they weren't their guy anymore whether it be from them being traded or from a pending trade. Interesting. Sam gone.

Well, when John Stallworth and Lynn Swann don't like you............this is about on par with Steven Matz or James Paxson saying they don't like to pitch to a certain catcher.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, pointman said:

Alan Hahn was on the Michael Kay Show and was talking about having Perriman and Mims on his radio show this morning. He said Mims was in love with The Deshaun and was gushing over him. He also talked about having to adjust to Flacco because the velocity of his passes. Perriman was talking about his love for Jameis Winston. When asked about not getting in a rhythm with Sam he just said he wasn't sure why. Both guys didn't talk much about Sam, and didn't lend much support for him either. Hahn said he and Bart were dumbfounded by it and found it really odd as usually players would support their guy until they weren't their guy anymore whether it be from them being traded or from a pending trade. Interesting. Sam gone.

IF, this is true, Darnold's is 100% gone

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 2

29 minutes ago, pointman said:

probably cause they nevrer seen sam throw to them past 5 yards..damn gase..we dont even know what we have, next year will be show up or shut up for sam...could be out the door if he doesnt perform.

4 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

JN turns quick. Perriman went from a brilliant, savvy signing who was secretly a great player and better than robbie Anderson to a scrub JAG bust.

Funny thing is, he indeed looked like a lot better player with Flacco than darnold and so did mims.

I think the truth is both are find number 3 guys..

• Sympathy 1

28 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Perriman is a jag that dropped as many big passes as he caught last year.

Mims I like but he was hardly a big impact player yet.

What either of them think is pretty well  irrelevant.

gordon ramsay facepalm GIF by Masterchef

Perriman was glowing about Jameis Turnover Winston.

Mims showed some talent but I get you. 

Point is, neither of his receivers said a single good thing about him. Thats pretty odd.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

JN turns quick. Perriman went from a brilliant, savvy signing who was secretly a great player and better than robbie Anderson to a scrub JAG bust.

Funny thing is, he indeed looked like a lot better player with Flacco than darnold and so did mims.

They probably feel they would’ve had better numbers if Flacco remained the starter. Perriman is trying to get paid and mims had peers that were shining. 

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Huh? Perriman always sucked.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Please. What did they play, like 6 games together.

I've practiced with guys who got hurt and didn't play a single down and I would go to bat for them. And we weren't even two dudes catching and receiving (innuendo? Maybe). A wide receiver always goes to bat for his QB. He couldn't say one nice thing? Not even a "Umm, he has good hair" or a "I like the Toyota he got for free". Nothing?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The alternative is that the really love playing with Sam Darnold and his career 6.6 yards per attempt but they choose to keep it a secret to preserve the warmth and intimacy of that relationship 

Hey dick! I hate you! I agree with you! I am stoking the flames of the rumor mill! Sam's gone! Just.. agree with me, damn it! Don't make me lock this thread, you trolling fuuuks!

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Perriman is a jag that dropped as many big passes as he caught last year.

Mims I like but he was hardly a big impact player yet.

What either of them think * / say is irrelevant. * 

^ ^  fixed   * *  

cheers ~ ~ 

:beer:

• Upvote 1