Lord of the Flies Mafia 2021 Game Thread - GAME OVER - 3rd Party Wins!

Drums

I copied this from Spoot but modified it a little.

Game Rules:

1. If there is no majority on day 1, the person with the highest vote will die.
  2. A failure to reach a majority lynch beyond Day 1 will result in a RANDOM LYNCH. If there is a tie at the end of day, I will random.org the poor bastards and let fate decide. 
  3. There are no character reveals. As far as role reveals, that's up to you
  4. So the new players are aware, there is no outside communication.
  5. Please bold your vote. I'll still count un-bolded votes, but I just had eye surgery so if I don't see it, that's your fault.
  6. Unvoting is required. Not because it's an arbitrary rule, but because voting without unvoting is a valid strategy, and allowing votes without unvoting would kill that. I'm open to striking this rule should enough players want.
  7. I reserve the right to mod-kill, mod-slap, mod-bite, or in Crusher's case, mod-musk you for breaking any rules, playing outside of the spirit of the game, or just being an overall dick.
  8. I also reserve the right to add to, remove, or otherwise alter any of the rules stated above, or below, if it's in the best interest of fairness and the game.
  9. If you have any grievances, gripes, or need to arrange for a sub, please direct them to me via your role PM, rather than in the game thread.
  10. Expect flavor in the scenes but there may be some useful information as well.
  11. Beep
  12. Boop
  13. Bop
  14. GFY
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Drums said:

I copied this from Spoot but modified it a little.

Game Rules:

1. If there is no majority on day 1, the person with the highest vote will die.
  2. A failure to reach a majority lynch beyond Day 1 will result in a RANDOM LYNCH. If there is a tie at the end of day, I will random.org the poor bastards and let fate decide. 
  3. There are no character reveals. As far as role reveals, that's up to you
  4. For the new players, there is no outside communication.
  5. Please bold your vote. I'll still count un-bolded votes, but I just had eye surgery so if I don't see it, that's your fault.
  6. Unvoting is required. Not because it's an arbitrary rule, but because voting without unvoting is a valid strategy, and allowing votes without unvoting would kill that. I'm open to striking this rule should enough players want.
  7. I reserve the right to mod-kill, mod-slap, mod-bite, or in Crusher's case, mod-musk you for breaking any rules, playing outside of the spirit of the game, or just being an overall dick.
  8. I also reserve the right to add to, remove, or otherwise alter any of the rules stated above, or below, if it's in the best interest of fairness and the game.
  9. If you have any grievances, gripes, or need to arrange for a sub, please direct them to me via your role PM, rather than in the game thread.
  10. Beep
  11. Boop
  12. Bop
  13. GFY

Baby Hat GIF

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Waka Flocka Flacco said:

I mean I'm gonna play and I'm not gonna break rules but I can't figure out how I could have made it any more clear that I'm a dick and I had no intention of playing within the spirit of the game.

I don't think I'm going to vote you this entire game.

happy sterling archer GIF

2 hours ago, Waka Flocka Flacco said:

NOBODY TOLD ME ABOUT RULE 7

@Drums ****ed up already. He stopped 1 short of the most important “Rule 14” which states, clearly, GFY. 

not starting out so hot Drums

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Rule 13 is the only actually rule that matters. 

I disagree see above Rule 14. 

VOTE Jvill

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Stark said:

happy sterling archer GIF

@Drums ****ed up already. He stopped 1 short of the most important “Rule 14” which states, clearly, GFY. 

not starting out so hot Drums

I disagree see above Rule 14. 

VOTE Jvill

If that's my only **** up so far, phew! 

Also, GFY

• Haha 3