Lord of the Flies Mafia 2021 Game Thread - GAME OVER - 3rd Party Wins!

Drums

6 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I'm town bomb which is basically just VT except if I'm killed at night the person who killed me dies too. 

Hmmm.

Town bomb is an easy thing to claim as Scum, and with the ability to blow up your killer at night, you just gave yourself an excuse for why you're never killed.

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm not moving my vote. That claim is very convenient seeing as it can't really be vetted and it serves as a great excuse later why he keeps survivng every night phase.

Even if there's some truth to it and he's some variation of a bomb it doesn't really speak for alignment. 

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Hmmm.

Town bomb is an easy thing to claim as Scum, and with the ability to blow up your killer at night, you just gave yourself an excuse for why you're never killed.

Get out of my head, gurl!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

My thoughts were similar to jvills where it seemed convenient at first but also could be a strong asset since he's essentially unkillable unless we lynch if true. Seems like maybe something that can work itself out or at least be put off until later in the game? There's no way to vet him but we can get a better idea of the balance of roles as the game plays out. 

Yeah, but this is a noob mod with no expectation that the game is fairly balanced.

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Obviously he's not dying at night now. I just thought we might be able to have a clearer picture of whether it makes sense as the picture becomes clearer. A cop could also look him up if they wanted - which would certainly vet him. In fact that might be a good thing to get out of the way early. It would be nice to have a vetted townie who isn't getting killed at night.

If he's being honest, scum wants him lynched for sure.

Directing the cop now, are we?

No bueno.

Gross.

3 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

You're kidding right? 

if he were a townie, this is exactly the sort of townie they'd want to carry to end game to sow discord. It's not all about body count in these games. Fact of the matter is he has been scummy, he didn't claim when he was supposed to and his actual claim is questionable at best. It's best to lose him sooner rather than later. Even if by some appetence I'm horribly wrong, we're still better off with him gone.

I'm really liking Nyn this game.

• Upvote 1