Lord of the Flies Mafia 2021 Game Thread - GAME OVER - 3rd Party Wins!

Drums

50 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Drums has said there’s some clues in the scenes. I take the above to mean there was a failed kill last night. Stands to reason Crusher was the target, otherwise why claim at all, real or fake. And I don’t really get the angle if it’s fake, when there could be a whole host of explanations for why a kill on him failed

Good catch. Definitely does read as a failed NK.

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

I shot him last night. The shot failed. 

Ok.

Why does that mean an immediate vote? Putting aside for a sec his following claim, he could have been protected, self protected and so on. So that's a dumbass reason for the vote. Just for future reference.

Why did you pick Crusher?

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Interesting vote. Truth is I’m vanilla town had a vest and it was shot off last night. 

vote jif 

Here's the thing. My first reaction to this was 3rd party, though scum could be packing a vest too. 

At the same time coming forward this way felt weird in itself.... but the details of the scene plus Stark voting you off the gate that way did put you on the spot. Ie you had to admit having a vest.

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Here's the thing. My first reaction to this was 3rd party, though scum could be packing a vest too. 

At the same time coming forward this way felt weird in itself.... but the details of the scene plus Stark voting you off the gate that way did put you on the spot. Ie you had to admit having a vest.

Not my thought process at all. I’m a very popular night one kill because I’m tough to Lynch. Moreso if certain players are scum. Figured I’m dead night two anyways so I figured  come out and kick it around a little bit. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not my thought process at all. I’m a very popular night one kill because I’m tough to Lynch. Moreso if certain players are scum. Figured I’m dead night two anyways so I figured  come out and kick it around a little bit. 

Looking at everyone's reaction to your claim, who do you think reacted badly?

10 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Looking at everyone's reaction to your claim, who do you think reacted badly?

I admit I worded it oddly so I’m fine with first two. South Park is in first game and voted me for concern of the food supply, can’t criticize that. This is the weirdest thing from it 

12 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

This got interesting.

@JiF or @The Crusher?

Personally I think they're both scum because of the way yesterday went down. 

Convince me.

26 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Ok.

Why does that mean an immediate vote? Putting aside for a sec his following claim, he could have been protected, self protected and so on. So that's a dumbass reason for the vote. Just for future reference.

Why did you pick Crusher?

^ I’d like an answer to this too. @Stark why’d you shoot Crusher?

55 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You wanted hear from me. You acting like my reveal is problematic seems littje bit extra. If I’m scum why would I do that? Makes no sense. 

I already explained my thoughts. If you want to ignore that though, go ahead. But last time I checked I wasnt voting you where others just voted you right off the bat. But you're taking an issue with me not immediately blindly believing you?  

Okay then.

50 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I admit I worded it oddly so I’m fine with first two. South Park is in first game and voted me for concern of the food supply, can’t criticize that. This is the weirdest thing from it 

?

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I already explained my thoughts. If you want to ignore that though, go ahead. But last time I checked I wasnt voting you where others just voted you right off the bat. But you're taking an issue with me not immediately blindly believing you?  

Okay then.

Sorry Bunny, little hungry  kinda cranky 

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

crusher almost immediately responds to Barry - 

crusher was posting and interacting with Barry after JETS "regretable" vote on NYN. Then when Barry asks him he says he wasn't paying attention. 

even 80 noticed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

my thoughts after Night Actions - I have a Failed shot. Based on my role and JETS being TOWN BOMB, crusher IMO is more than likely not town. I decide to vote crusher immediately to see what reaction.

Why lie? if you are not town what would you do? the easiest thing is to claim a role that won't get countered. Who is countering VT with a Vest?

No one says, yep... I got my vest shot off - I am not town. lol

lol, still not good at mafia and the Jamal Adams of Mafia

see above. factoring in my role & JETS was Town bomb, there is pretty high percent chance Crusher is not town especially with role/reveal he made doesn't feel legit. like at all.  

I caste a vote immediately to see how he reacted. 

Why would you come out with 1 vote and reveal VT with vest the reveal timing was not good and the role on top of it. 

------------------------------------

the interaction around the JETS voting when crusher was around caught my attention. The timing in which crusher finally decided to vote JETS was prime for a scum player to get on a wagon for a town player, crusher put him at L-2 I believe.

to Nyn's point. there is no guarantee, when the shot failed I considered him possibly being town. so I voted him to see what happened. I didn't say anything like I have 100% proof. But based on his immediate reaction and claim I am pretty good where I am with my vote. Also, yes Nyn 80 is still on my list for scum. 

JETS town Bomb, Stark 1x Vig, crusher VT w/vest ????? 

That’s a lot of words to say you guess and was wrong. I want a townie with a vest that became vanilla after you shot me. I explained that. 

Stark came into the day determined to claim and pretty sure Crusher is scum. There's a very distinct gotcha tone there. The scene also corroborates his claim. Whether his conclusion is correct or not, he's most likely town and off the table.

Crusher coming forward the way he did after the fact gives him zero credit in my eyes. Doesn't necessarily make him scum but its NAI. He gave us info that was coming out either way. His responses so far aren't great imo.

80 trying to deflect to stark is disgusting.

Id like to hear everyone's two cents

• Upvote 1