Lord of the Flies Mafia 2021 Game Thread - GAME OVER - 3rd Party Wins!

Drums

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Seriously with this? I’ve explained it enough. Of you guys really think I would fi that as scum them vote  me off, I’m done taking about it. 

I asked if you considered that it was Stark that shot you, since in your reveal post you were quoting Stark’s vote on you and called it interesting. Your response is that you thought it was scum that shot you, probably JiF. I can either take that as you not really answering the question I asked or as you saying you didn’t think Stark was scum. I think it’s valid to ask for some sort of clarification there.

I get your reasoning for voting JiF or suspecting him of shooting you. I don’t get why Stark wasn’t a suspect for shooting you considering he voted you right of the gate and you quoted it and called it interesting in the same post as your reveal. Also don’t get why you seemed unconcerned with Stark shooting you once he admitted he did it and instead pivoted to Nyn.

Trying to find the logic behind Crusher doing this as scum.....and I dont see it. 

I actually found his response genuine.  He got super excited because he thought he nailed his boopsie....just not sure why he thought the claim would help him...that's where I'm stuck.  

14 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

your explanation doesn't make sense to me and now you're getting snippy like scum crusher tends to do. If you're just hangry go have a couple of quarter pounder meals and get back to us with something better.

Yes let’s do the crusher gets annoyed with rock  head play  thing so must  be scum l

I kind of dont like him as the lynch today and I have thoughts on why but I'll keep them to myself for now...

I still like my vote on JC, seemed like opportunistic scum trying to make today about me vs. Crusher with zero details.  Very very scummy...

Also dont like Barry's play in general.

I got a lunch meeting, I'll a reread when I get back.

Just now, JiF said:

Trying to find the logic behind Crusher doing this as scum.....and I dont see it. 

I actually found his response genuine.  He got super excited because he thought he nailed his boopsie....just not sure why he thought the claim would help him...that's where I'm stuck.  

Of course you get it. You know how to play. I mean honestly? Nyns is at least reasonable with the think I’m a vig, but do this as scum? Clown shoes. Really thought I had you though. Haha 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I kind of dont like him as the lynch today and I have thoughts on why but I'll keep them to myself for now...

I still like my vote on JC, seemed like opportunistic scum trying to make today about me vs. Crusher with zero details.  Very very scummy...

Barry’s is hopefully scum , if he’s town then this should be a good learning experience for him. I forget most of these guys haven’t play all that long 

30 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Barry’s is hopefully scum , if he’s town then this should be a good learning experience for him. I forget most of these guys haven’t play all that long 

I am town.

I agree it doesn't make a lot of sense for you as scum to come out like that but you still haven't addressed why you reacted/responded to Stark voting you out of the gate by voting on JiF. What did you think triggered the Stark vote? 

So, things just don't add up for me and since you're not a bot, it's entirely possible you did just panic.

I'm fine with my vote where it is for now. 

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I am town.

I agree it doesn't make a lot of sense for you as scum to come out like that but you still haven't addressed why you reacted/responded to Stark voting you out of the gate by voting on JiF. What did you think triggered the Stark vote? 

So, things just don't add up for me and since you're not a bot, it's entirely possible you did just panic.

I'm fine with my vote where it is for now. 

Stark voted me before I knew he shot me. I just saw the vote quoted it and then voted  JIF. I was pretty convinced JiF would shoot me as scum day 1. That’s it. 

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Stark voted me before I knew he shot me. I just saw the vote quoted it and then voted  JIF. I was pretty convinced JiF would shoot me as scum day 1. That’s it. 

What was the point of quoting starks vote on you to vote JiF though? Why bother quoting him? That's the part that doesn't add up.

3 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm just saying that a failed shot doesnt mean scum, that's all. If you voted him for reaction that's fine. I was just curious why you picked him, is all. I'm trying to get into your head to understand.

I dont know if Crusher would have claimed had you not voted him right at the start of day. I'm not clairvoyant. Sometimes staggering a reveal helps. See what people do and then drop the bomb. 

In any case... you do you. I'm just giving you my opinion. You're free to totally ignore it if you want. No harm no foul.

right a failed shot doesn't mean scum. That is why I cast a vote on him. still I think it would be a rare occurrence that 3 town roles are found right off the jump. 

maybe he does maybe he doesn't, no one will know.

I get your point. we are start of D2 and no way do we get this much interaction/commenting on him if I waited until later in day. I feel like if I waited and then brought it up later it would look more suspicious. 

2 hours ago, JiF said:

starting the day JC's post did seem opportunistic considering the posts to start the day.

do you ever?

44 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

so 80, have your reads changed at all?

What's your take on Crusher and JiF?

I noted earlier I had a strong town read on JiF, and that hasn't changed.  

I don't see much reason for Crusher to be lying scum here.  There would be nothing to gain.  If he was scum I think he would have kept quiet about the shot.  

Barry had been playing this game rather cautiously earlier on.  I like that he's getting his hands dirty in D2.  Whether or not he's wrong on Crusher I like his play of late.

Obviously need a lot more out of Southpark and JC hasn't been around.  

Willing to lynch Stark.  Scared of you.  

That's all I've got at the moment.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Stark came into the day determined to claim and pretty sure Crusher is scum. There's a very distinct gotcha tone there. The scene also corroborates his claim. Whether his conclusion is correct or not, he's most likely town and off the table.

Crusher coming forward the way he did after the fact gives him zero credit in my eyes. Doesn't necessarily make him scum but its NAI. He gave us info that was coming out either way. His responses so far aren't great imo.

80 trying to deflect to stark is disgusting.

Id like to hear everyone's two cents

Gut feeling Stark is genuine here. I agree his immediate vote on Crusher reads as a "gotcha"; it caught my eye, as well.

I'm not 100% believing Crusher's claim as VT right now. The whole 'why would he claim having his vest shot off as Scum" is complete WIFOM. If Scum believes that a Vig potentially shot them, the best move IMO would be to get out in front of it and claim innocence before they get called out and put on the defensive. Not sure what to make of Crusher immediately putting the shot on and voting JiF.

I agree, 80 looks awful right now. Couple that with his awful reads list on Day 1, and he's in Top 2 for me.

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I made my claim because I get  slot early because I’m hard to Lynch. Typically by one of the old timers. Though scum shot me and figured they would try again night 2. So... I put it out there. 

This makes no sense. If you truly thought Scum shot at you, and you are now a VT, the best thing you can do for Town is to say nothing about your vest. Scum will have to weigh the possibility of you being the Doc, which helps the real Doc stay hidden.

You're not helping Town by revealing. You're only trying to save yourself.

vote Crusher

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

This makes no sense. If you truly thought Scum shot at you, and you are now a VT, the best thing you can do for Town is to say nothing about your vest. Scum will have to weigh the possibility of you being the Doc, which helps the real Doc stay hidden.

vote Crusher

I honestly thought I caught JiF. LOL My bad. Im fine with being lynched.

32 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

vote Crusher

Make sure to go and look at this again after I flip town and Spoot uses the old, it was a scummy move. Then think why the fuck I would do that as scum? Right? I wouldn't.