Lord of the Flies Mafia 2021 Game Thread - GAME OVER - 3rd Party Wins!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Drums Bring back @JustEndTheSuffering !

@Drums Wacca Flacco is off for a month. Dan banned him for calling Shane, JiF,80,ctm, dbates and Ape gay! LOL 

I’m vanilla town with 1x breast 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If he ends up being right that Crusher is scum, and he has a case from his perspective based on a failed shot, then why not? 

The part about him voting Crusher immediately out of the gates and THEN Crusher making his claim is what is wrong with Stark's play there.  

I'm not so sure.  Spin this a little more.  Like I'm a six-year old.

• Haha 1
50 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I can only handle so much piss lazy play. Plus it takes away from actually finding scum. I created the distraction  room so I removed it. 

I know and it was the right thing to do.  I love you.

14 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Preach to me sister.

JiF and 80 stinking up the joint.

If Crusher didnt wave the white flag, you were going to die.  I could feel everyone seeing what I see and joining me on a virtuous quest. 

56 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I can only handle so much piss lazy play. Plus it takes away from actually finding scum. I created the distraction  room so I removed it. 

You should have just joined on the JiF train.  Ugh

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

If Crusher didnt wave the white flag, you were going to die.  I could feel everyone seeing what I see and joining me on a virtuous quest. 

You and your scum, rat bastard scum team better NK me.  

Pew, Pew, Pew.

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Make sure to go and look at this again after I flip town and Spoot uses the old, it was a scummy move. Then think why the **** I would do that as scum? Right? I wouldn't. 

This is pure WIFOM and you know it.

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No, you would still down vote any post in the game you don't agree with. LOL

If you don't like it have Max remove the option. Seeing as it's there I'll use it for its purpose. 

19 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

JiF, Spoot and a side dish of 80.  There is your scum team folks.

@JiF, better NK me.  pew, pew, pew.

We’ve talked.  You’re on the menu. 

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No, you would still down vote any post in the game you don't agree with. LOL

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

If you don't like it have Max remove the option. Seeing as it's there I'll use it for its purpose. 

image.jpeg.2fb1573cf6543c7a5bf2c886d4e2731a.jpeg

• Sad 1
50 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

hey I already have five kids with three different woman fool, go knock on another door. 

You may have lost this game but you are winning the evolutionary game

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

How does crushers flip rule out stark being vig?

It doesn't, but it re-introduces the possibility that he's scum.  If Crusher had flipped scum then Stark would only be SK or Vig.

Night was steadily approaching and the darkness scared the hell out of the boys. They knew they needed to restart the fire, and fast. It wasn’t easy though. A lot of the boys were young and terrified, but they were also kids and did not want to do any type of chores or other work.

The older boys had to get it together and go gather the sticks but one little boy tried to put on a brave face and go search for firewood as well. They all spread out and slowly started reappearing with piles of sticks in their arms when that little boy from earlier ran out of the bushes and threw his sticks everywhere.

“The Beast! The Beast! I saw the Beast!” Tears were running down his face and he was white as a ghost but he was unharmed.

Like most little kids crying wolf about the Boogeyman, he would not stop until one of the older boys, Ralph, said he would go check it out and prove that there was nothing.

All of the other boys watched as Ralph went right into the same area the little boy came running out of. As the light faded, so did Ralph, into the brush. 

Suddenly, there was a deep growl followed by a horrible shriek. When the boys ran over to see what happened, it only reinforced the younger boy’s fear. But now, it was everyone’s fear. The Beast now invaded the minds of every single one of those boys as their eyes gazed upon the horror that lay before them.

ralph.jpg&key=b5aa9aedc53dac5f422a75b217

Stark - Ralph (1x Vig) had been torn to shreds. 

Oh, but the night is not over...

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

How does crushers flip rule out stark being vig?

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I knew it.  Stark is Scum or SK.  

JC is my # 2.  Disappears all day only to return and spread filth at the 11th hour.  Gross.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It doesn't, but it re-introduces the possibility that he's scum.  If Crusher had flipped scum then Stark would only be SK or Vig.

Oh Brother Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

sorry town. Good luck

• Haha 2