Lord of the Flies Mafia 2021 Game Thread - GAME OVER - 3rd Party Wins!

Drums

As night settled in, the boys’ fear was at an all time high and now the Beast was everywhere. No one wanted to go anywhere alone but a lot of the wood that the boys brought earlier was damp so the fire was not yet strong enough to burn throughout the night and they desperately needed to keep the fire going all night.

Maybe it was because of their identical DNA, but Sam’n’Eric were practically the same person. As twins typically do, they did everything together. Little did they know, this would be their last night together.

The older boys, quite focused on the dwindling fire, forced the twins to go find something dry with which to feed it. Against their will, Sam’n’Eric went out in search of what was needed. 

A couple boys in robes decided it would be funny to scare them a little bit so they waited a few minutes and followed after the twins. 

One of the boys grabbed Sam and threw him to the side and he ran off. Eric immediately took off running in the opposite direction, thinking the Beast was chasing him. The boys in the robes followed quickly after him, but unfortunately for Eric, he had run out of room to run and now stood at the edge of a precipice overlooking the ocean below.

The boys in the robes caught up to him and crept closer.. And closer.. 

Eric kept backing up but he felt the edge of the cliff with his bare feet and  knew there was nowhere else to go. He could not see faces, just dark, imposing shadows. And then he slipped.

166545_orig.jpg&key=029099b71ef4f57aacc9

Nyn - Eric (Town Mason)  drowned to death.

It is now Day 3. With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

There’s a saying where the boys come from that goes something like this: “There are three kinds of people in the world, those that make things happen, those that watch things happen, and those that ask what happened?” Jack was one of the first kinds of people. Usually the boys in the robes waited until dark when they let their animalistic side show but their descent into evil was swift on this day.

The sun was shining bright and the boys were trying to forget about the Beast and were actually playing on the beach together. 

But the loss of his brother devastated Sam. He was unable to find his brother and didn’t know exactly what had happened to him the night before but he knew it wasn’t good. As the others splashed each other and built sand  castles, Sam sat alone off to the side weeping. He felt like half a person now. 

Maybe it was because they wanted to put him out of his misery, or maybe they thought it was one less person to feed, or because they saw weakness, but the boys in the robes decided not to wait for night. 

As all the other boys laughed and played for the first time in a while, the Choir Boys lured Sam into the jungle.

“Sam! Help, it’s Eric! I need help! I am stuck under a rock!”

“Eric?!” Without hesitation, Sam jumped up and took off into the jungle. 

“Sam! Help! I’m stuck! It hurts!!” the boys mimicked.

“I’m coming! Where are you?” Sam cried.

And suddenly his foot was snatched with a vine and he was lifted upside down.

Then he saw what was really going on. The Choir Boys emerged from behind some trees, blood from a pig smeared all over their faces. They stalked Eric slowly. As he was about to scream, one boy covered his mouth, and the other took out a sharpened rock and began cutting him all over his body. They left him, hanging there, like a dead animal.

166545_orig.jpg&key=029099b71ef4f57aacc9

JC - Sam (Town Mason) bled to death.

Day continues...

Voting has been reset. With 7 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

• Upvote 1

Jville - played a nice town game so far, why did he visit Stark?

Spoot - I actually like his logic on Crusher, even though I knew he was town but it also seemed opportunistic in the read back...visited Stark last night.

Barry - ?

80 - voted JC to start the day, not the mason, probably scum.

Aten - ?

Southpark - ? - his vote on Crusher felt coached, just sayin

It is time to mass reveal

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Jville - played a nice town game so far, why did he visit Stark?

Spoot - I actually like his logic on Crusher, even though I knew he was town but it also seemed opportunistic in the read back...visited Stark last night.

Barry - ?

80 - voted JC to start the day, not the mason, probably scum.

Aten - ?

Southpark - ? - his vote on Crusher felt coached, just sayin

It is time to mass reveal

curious why you're singling out 80 when saying not the mason?

Is @southparkcpa still playing?

I don't see a problem w/mass reveal at this point. We're probably F'd at this point anyway. I'll wait for more consensus on that though.

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't see a problem w/mass reveal at this point. We're probably F'd at this point anyway. I'll wait for more consensus on that though.

I take it your not the other mason...

I have some ideas but I'm not going to expand until we hear from the 2 visitors last night....

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I have information because of where we at and close to lylo, we need to discuss why both Spoot and Jville visited Stark last night.

I’m town blocker. On even nights I get to role block a player. Picked Stark in case he was actually scum or SK lying about the amount of shots he had.

Vote Spoot

59 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yes I'm here, it's tax season and I got tied up a bit yesterday.  

8 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Yeah...fukk em! :)  VOTE JIF

Jif has provided some very helpful info that jvill has partly corroborated. Unless they're running some kind of (seemingly unnecessary) end game gambit he's probably town.

If you're town, we possibly lose with one more mislynch. I know this is your first time and things probably aren't making much sense but it's crunch time. Please try to follow.