Lord of the Flies Mafia 2021 Game Thread - GAME OVER - 3rd Party Wins!

Drums

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

A Strongman cant be stopped? I mean, that like the whole point of the RB...hmmmmm ok, dont think that's how I thought the role was meant to be used but that's cool.  Even if it was a tweak seems some what fair but obviously a huge huge huge factor and I didnt pick up on the hint. 

I see what you mean but yeah that was in the Strongman wiki and it even included RB not stopping it but it don’t think the role crossed anyone’s mind. I basically stuck with the wiki as much as possible on the roles. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Drums said:

I see what you mean but yeah that was in the Strongman wiki and it even included RB not stopping it but it don’t think the role crossed anyone’s mind. I basically stuck with the wiki as much as possible on the roles. 

You're good dude, didnt even consider it.  Didnt pick up on the hint.  Fun game!  Killer first run.

Hard being town stuck in the middle of those games and having a zombie and a ghost as your partners but Barry killed it this game. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

You're good dude, didnt even consider it.  Didnt pick up on the hint.  Fun game!  Killer first run.

Hard being town stuck in the middle of those games and having a zombie and a ghost as your partners but Barry killed it this game. 

Haha yeah I was rooting for you and it would be hard to deny the GOAT status if you pulled that one off but thanks for making it interesting in the end game. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Outstanding mod debut, @Drums.  You're an instant legend after this one. 

@SMC and @HessStation would be proud.  Even @Pac would have thrown you some props.

Thanks 80! I needed to redeem myself after my play in the last few games I have been in. Ugh. Glad everyone seemed to have fun. My goal was to balance it but give everyone something so that they wanted to play. I think it helped. It was random but I automatically gave the noobs VT cause I expected them to not play and I thought I'd have to Mod Kill them and didn't want to ruin the game. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Haha yeah I was rooting for you and it would be hard to deny the GOAT status if you pulled that one off but thanks for making it interesting in the end game. 

Yeah, I mean, I didnt pick up the hint and thought we were on cruise control accordingly

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yeah, I mean, I didnt pick up the hint and thought we were on cruise control accordingly

Yeah I didn't write it to hint to you but it just happened to work for the story. I knew once you watched Barry it would be hard to figure that one out cause it basically confirmed him. It was kind of a paradox

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JETS tried his best to help!  He played well down the stretch there, when we finally allowed him to live for a bit.

It wasn’t much but the last few games I played last year I didn’t do much so I actually wanted to make some contributions in this one. Very fun game and thanks to drums for letting me in 3 times. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Drums said:

Yeah I didn't write it to hint to you but it just happened to work for the story. I knew once you watched Barry it would be hard to figure that one out cause it basically confirmed him. It was kind of a paradox

yeah, it was smart you didnt

• Upvote 1