Welcome Back Woody - A JetNation Original Video

Maxman

I didn't watch it because I don't want to give myself agita before I even leave the house. I always picture Woody the Rube with that pumpkin head of his as Charlie Brown on Halloween night. Everyone's trick or treating, all of the Peanuts kids get all the good stuff, and Charlie Brown, he gets a rock. Only in my version, Woody/Charlie Brown opens his candy Halloween booty sack and says, "I gotta a team with with an oversized morgue that fits 82,566 stiffs." 

5 hours ago, jetophile said:

I didn't watch it because I don't want to give myself agita before I even leave the house. I always picture Woody the Rube with that pumpkin head of his as Charlie Brown on Halloween night. Everyone's trick or treating, all of the Peanuts kids get all the good stuff, and Charlie Brown, he gets a rock. Only in my version, Woody/Charlie Brown opens his candy Halloween booty sack and says, "I gotta a team with with an oversized morgue that fits 82,566 stiffs." 

Watch it, the video has the theme song of Welcome back Kotter.  :)

6 hours ago, T0mShane said:

That was the Howard The Duck of Ishtars

Oh come on, I know you have to hate on everything I do (it is in the agreement) but that wasn't bad.

Professional quality. One minute long. 

It is a lot like a normal Friday night for you minus the $300 on the dresser.

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Maxman said:

Woody Johnson is back and we put together this short video so he is aware of some of the things that have changed since he left.

This video contains pictures of political figures. Let's not go there, we are welcoming Woody back and making sure he knows some of the names have changed.

Stick to being a big mean green ogre and banning people. 

Oh WAIT. Max made this video. WOW Hollywood is calling! Great symbolism, editing and direction!  Emmy! 

hulk.jpg

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Maxman said:

Woody Johnson is back and we put together this short video so he is aware of some of the things that have changed since he left.

This video contains pictures of political figures. Let's not go there, we are welcoming Woody back and making sure he knows some of the names have changed.

Brilliant! Thank you for the laughs. When Gase popped in as Horshack I legit lol'd.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

2 hours ago, Wonderboy said:

Stick to being a big mean green ogre and banning people. 

Oh WAIT. Max made this video. WOW Hollywood is calling! Great symbolism, editing and direction!  Emmy! 

hulk.jpg

Truth be told, I had the idea for the video. If I told you who made it, you wouldn't believe it.  The guy is very talented though.

2 hours ago, Cornfed said:

Brilliant! Thank you for the laughs. When Gase popped in as Horshack I legit lol'd.

Thanks.  I don't think the younger crowd will get any of this, but damn if you watched the show I think the timing of this video is good. The pictures match the words for a reason.  :)

Hopefully Woody stays out of the way.

• Upvote 2

John Sebastian from The Loving Spoonful wrote Welcome Back Kotter.

You wouldn't believe the amount of songs this guy wrote and guested on.

What a day for a Daydream, Summer in the city, Welcome back. He also guested with the Doors, Crosby Stills and Nash, Paul Simon and others.

In December of 2003 on Christmas Day my Father my Brother and Myself had an impromptu live electric Jam in the middle of my house and we did this tune I have it on tape and it's awesome!

That's my Cliff Clavin information for the day, TGIF and stay safe.

• Upvote 2