NY Jets were smart to trade Jamal Adams in hindsight

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone who didn’t see the logic or need to dump Jamal Adams when we did is a fool and doesn’t get to retroactively apologize for supporting Adams and/or support signing him to an extension. You were a

@bitonti @More Cowbell @Pac @Defense Wins Championships @Dunnie @kevinc855 @NYJ1 @Larz @SAR I @Jetscode1 @Prodigal Syndicate

Posted Images

Just now, T0mShane said:

Anyone who didn’t see the logic or need to dump Jamal Adams when we did is a fool and doesn’t get to retroactively apologize for supporting Adams and/or support signing him to an extension. You were a clown then and you shall forever remain a clown in perpetuity. EAD. 

tenor (4).gif

He ran a ridiculous 40 at his LSU camp. He then runs slow as dog shiit in games where he is beat, the gifs get posted here, and we all chuckle. Relevance? None. Just thought I'd throw that in. Why? F Jamal. 

• Haha 2

If they draft a couple busts with Seattle's picks then this isn't the coup that many claim it is.

If they get a couple solid starters or the extra capital leads to being able to acquire Watson then yes, it was a good move.

Many here are celebrating Adams worst season (which was still good enough to be an all pro) but he will return to form next year with a trajectory towards a gold jacket.

• Thumb Down 2
  • Confused 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Pac said:

If they draft a couple busts with Seattle's picks then this isn't the coup that many claim it is.

If they get a couple solid starters or the extra capital leads to being able to acquire Watson then yes, it was a good move.

Many here are celebrating Adams worst season (which was still good enough to be an all pro) but he will return to form next year with a trajectory towards a gold jacket.

His “trajectory” has been a flat line since high school, you twit

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

His “trajectory” has been a flat line since high school, you twit

Score board, fool.

All pro 3 years running.

Your emotions don't matter.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Pac said:

Score board, fool.

All pro 3 years running.

Your emotions don't matter.

“Jessie Bates” is the other second team All Pro safety and I don’t even think “Jessie Bates” is a real person

• Haha 1

Adams reminds me of Odell Beckham Jr. He will give you a highlight play occasionally, and make sure it is promoted publicly. But 80% of the time he is screwing up all of the little routine parts of his job, and his mouth never stops spewing about his greatness. Those types of dudes are never worth the aggravation, let alone a long term financial commitment.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

“Jessie Bates” is the other second team All Pro safety and I don’t even think “Jessie Bates” is a real person

Your lack of Foosball knowledge isn't a viable defense for your substandard assertions.

• Haha 1

Who was the guy with the smear campaign against this guy when it should have been directed at Sam ?

Sure it lead to posts but a lot of guys took it seriously 

I would consider being stuck in a cross country road trip with Jamal and having to listen to him run his mouth the 7th level of hell but Who cares he plays football he’s not my buddy 

tweets? Lol

the NFL does an amazing job marketing the guys in the league that are awesome but the reality is most of them are assholes 

After tomlin got caught saying the patriots were assholes one of the Steelers defended him by saying in effect, “look at what we do for a living we hit people we’re all assholes “

do you have to like a guy to acknowledge that he can football ?  

it was weird seeing posters parroting the smears even in the face of facts, like just tell people he’s a jag box safety often enough and posters will ignore his reps at slot corner outside corner and outside linebacker and free safety 

So onto the trade the 23rd and the third and that jag safety whatever his name was, ole something,  basically replaces the value of a 6th pick first team all pro player so picking up a first next year is nice and should be a similar pick in the 20s.  The unused cap space could be vital as well. 

At the end of the day all parties got whet they wanted (Seattle has to pay him or everyone gets fired lol) so yes it was a good trade 

50 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

Don’t need hindsight to know it was a smart trade

You could be blindfolded and know Adams sucks and would be exiled out of here. Don't mess with JD. This next FA/draft season is going to be one for the ages

• Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, Pac said:

Wow, that’s impressive. Didn’t even know he played golf too. 

• Haha 4