Jamal Adams Supports his "Dawg" Sam Freakin Darnold!!

Yep Jamal Adams supports Sam Darnold and he thinks that Sam will eventually able to get it done!

https://nypost.com/2021/02/05/jamal-adams-sam-darnold-hears-jets-trade-chatter/

Indeed Adams said in part this:

“Absolutely he can play,” Jamal Adams said Thursday on CBS Sports Radio’s “Tiki & Tierney” show. “Right now, he’s lost a lot of confidence. You get all this speculation [about] a new quarterback. [People] want Trevor [Lawrence], they want Deshaun [Watson] – those things are definitely getting to him. And I know it is because he’s human at the end of the day.”

Oh and he said this...

“Wherever he lands, he’s going to be fine,” Adams said. “I’m pulling for Sammy. I shot him a text the other day. He’s going to be fine, man. He’s going to get his confidence back, and he’s going to start ripping again.”

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

17 minutes ago, jetsons said:

He said Exactly what I believe is the most significant problem with Sam... Loss of Confidence... Anyone who’s played ball at any level especially at an elite level can tell you that Confidence is Almost Everything when it comes to performing well.

Weird, you spelled talent wrong.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

100%

Reminds me of other malignant narcissists and how they “were talking to a lot of people the other day”. They have this bizarre ability to manufacture interactions that ultimately paint them with more humanity than they possess. 

Jamal’s ONLY purpose for speaking in this is to continue his efforts to look like the good guy vs. the Jets. It has NOTHING to do with Sam.

Exactly right.

I would bet Jamal didnt even have Sam's number to begin with. 

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

100%

Reminds me of other malignant narcissists and how they “were talking to a lot of people the other day”. They have this bizarre ability to manufacture interactions that ultimately paint them with more humanity than they possess. 

Jamal’s ONLY purpose for speaking in this is to continue his efforts to look like the good guy vs. the Jets. It has NOTHING to do with Sam.

A good guy who sucks against the pass. 

Jamal is so whiny and insecure I believe he will eventually become a she.

There's something inside him just screaming to get out! He needs attention and he has a huge fear of feeling insignificant.

He's constantly trying to keep himself relevant, and pretending he's an alpha male. It wouldn't surprise me to see him in a dress one day calling himself Jamala.

Two snaps!

tumblr_m7kr7sLnHx1rum9y6o8_250.gif