Trevor Lawrence Shoulder Surgery (left shoulder)

win4ever

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence will undergo shoulder surgery ahead of the NFL Draft.

Rather than participating in Clemson's Pro Day ahead of the draft, Lawrence will instead throw for NFL scouts on February 12 and immediately undergo left labrum repair (to his non-throwing side) afterward. Doctors are reportedly confident the extra recovery time will have him 100% healthy by the time training camp begins. The unanimous projected No. 1 overall pick to the Jaguars in April, it's still possible the team chooses to ease Lawrence in to ensure he's available at full strength for Week 1.

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player/63171/trevor-lawrence

Uh-Oh

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, win4ever said:

It's the non-throwing shoulder, but this falls into his running style as a player.  I see him ramming in defenders, which puts him at risk.  

2 years from now we’ll wonder if Trevor Lawrence is injury prone even though he doesn’t injure the shoulder again. 

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

But people say not to draft Wilson cause he had shoulder surgery

They also say not to draft Wilson because he isn’t that good. Or because he looks like a Barbie doll. A female Barbie doll.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

Zach Wilson has had surgery on his throwing and his non-throwing shoulders plus an additional surgery on his throwing hand.

Lawrence clearly has some surgery catching up to do to be considered the beautiful health risk that Wilson is.

olivia newton-john GIF

• Upvote 3

I've said for a long time that part of what makes Lawrence so dynamic in college is his running ability.  He's not some pristine pocket passer.  And that's why I am not as sold on him as others, and this only would exasperate that issue.  He's not a hulking dude like Allen or Cam.  Hell he's actually 5 lbs lighter than Darnold and 3 inches taller.

He will not be as much of a runner in the NFL.  I just don't think his coaches will want him to nor do I think he'd hold up to it.

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, Gangrene said:

Zach Wilson has had surgery on this throwing and the non-throwing shoulders plus an additional surgery on his throwing hand.

Lawrence clearly has some surgery catching up to do to be considered the beautiful health risk that Wilson is.

olivia newton-john GIF

I rather have the mono.