Trevor Lawrence Shoulder Surgery (left shoulder)

win4ever

39 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I've said for a long time that part of what makes Lawrence so dynamic in college is his running ability.  He's not some pristine pocket passer.  And that's why I am not as sold on him as others, and this only would exasperate that issue.  He's not a hulking dude like Allen or Cam.  Hell he's actually 5 lbs lighter than Darnold and 3 inches taller.

He will not be as much of a runner in the NFL.  I just don't think his coaches will want him to nor do I think he'd hold up to it.

He really isnt the passer that he is made out to be...and I have been on record saying that he is mentally weak and I stand by that. When I saw dabo hiding his face and consoling him on the sidelines during the ohio state game I couldnt believe my eyes. 

The kid does great when playing with a loaded team and mostly playing with a lead.....I believe we will see a much softer side of him when he is constantly playing from behind. 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

New country is worse than the old stuff.....just like almost every other genre of music.

Music evolves like anything else.   There are many young alternate rock kids putting out some amazing music.  But country music is just nauseating. I'd rather listen to crickets.   

Had a shoulder from HS, had it taken care of after his freshman year.
Did he have thumb surgery or just hurt it?

The news article says surgery.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.heraldextra.com/sports/college/byu/football/byu-quarterback-zach-wilson-has-surgery-on-injured-hand-likely-to-still-return-in-2019/article_89aa79c5-ecea-58c3-b783-51768de19622.amp.html
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Because when I draft a player, what he looks like is key.

Tell me you were not enamored by Mark Sanchez handsome face?  Or Pennington's dreamy eyes...  or Testaverde's massive package? Or is that for JW12?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, roscoeword said:

wouldn't it be de ja vu if somehow, Lawrence drops to us, just like Darnold unexpectedly did, and we are psyched as hell, and then it turns out he wasn't that great after all?

Of course that would happen.  We are the Jets

On 2/6/2021 at 12:34 PM, roscoeword said:

wouldn't it be de ja vu if somehow, Lawrence drops to us, just like Darnold unexpectedly did, and we are psyched as hell, and then it turns out he wasn't that great after all?

Not likely after that Pro Day. Perhaps the Jets get lucky and the Jaguars "Listen" for the first overall pick.