New Jet Assistant Coach

7 hours ago, Jetsbb said:

They haven't updated anyone since the initial hires on the day of the Saleh press conference. They are waiting to announce all of them at once and then will update it.

I see 19 new coaches pictured on their page.

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

I see 19 new coaches pictured on their page.

They are not all new guys. The strength coaches and a lot of the lower tier offensive/defensive assistants are holdovers.

The Jets announced new hires in place at the time of the Saleh press conference, but haven't confirmed any of the hires that have taken place since - reportedly Boyer, plus the Safeties and CBs coaches and the LB coach, and now this new guy who might be the new assistant ST coach or an assistant position coach.

7 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

They are not all new guys. The strength coaches and a lot of the lower tier offensive/defensive assistants are holdovers.

The Jets announced new hires in place at the time of the Saleh press conference, but haven't confirmed any of the hires that have taken place since - reportedly Boyer, plus the Safeties and CBs coaches and the LB coach, and now this new guy who might be the new assistant ST coach or an assistant position coach.

Should have said 19 coaches.

Was responding to the post claiming none of the coaches were posted 

3 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

I like that our staff has a lot of assistants that can move into higher roles if coaches leave. Very very different staff than we have had in the past. 

And if they leave to go elsewhere, it builds connections across the league.  Assuming they are hiring rising stars, it works for them either way.