Britt Reid, Chiefs LB coach and son of Andy Reid in car accident, possible DUI and expected to miss Super Bowl

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mental Heath issues are spiraling out of control while Congress votes on another stimulus bill filled with pork for things like the Kennedy center & many other countries, while our schools are clo

His one son passed. That was about the time he left the Eagles I believe.    With that being said, as someone who lost a cousin from a drunk driver, I have no sympathy for his son. I hope he ge

We do, but we only drive Priuses and they have lane assist and can’t exceed 40 MPH. The worst thing that happens to us when we crash is that our Juul’s pop out of our mouths and scratch our vintage Fi

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Definition of insecure

1a : deficient in assurance : beset by fear and anxiety always felt insecure in a group of strangers
b : not highly stable or well-adjusted an insecure marriage
2 : not confident or sure : uncertain feeling somewhat insecure of his reception
3 : not adequately guarded or sustained : unsafe an insecure investment
4 : not firmly fastened or fixed : shaky the hinge is loose and insecure
eu·nuch
/ˈyo͞onək/

noun
  1. a man who has been castrated, especially (in the past) one employed to guard the women's living areas at an oriental court.
  • Thumb Down 1
21 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

My brother has become like that. He called me up the other night in a heaving rage yelling about what happens when transgenders start winning gold medals at the Olympics, and that LeBron James should be in prison for mass voter fraud. Whatever they’re showing these dudes/hillbillies on YouTube and Facebook is really effective. 

man oh man

things are really taking a turn man.

17 minutes ago, Jetster said:

I’m so tired of these pompous NY & CA liberals who can’t seem to understand conservatives are just as educated, and definitely care more about underrepresented people who are struggling. While they’re hiding in their closets from Covid, a lot of us are going out & doing our best to save small businesses, bars & restaurants. States that have NOT locked down have faired evenly & better than the locked down states killing people’s livelihoods. 
I’m sorry, I’m passionate about liberty & freedom! Sue me. 
And if the Crusher wants to silence me so bit it. I’m not suppporting Andy Reid’s son, I’m just saying these lockdowns are unconstitutional & dangerously anti freedom, anti American & killing many more people than Covid over the next 5 years. 

Looks like for the price of my home here....I could get a 5 bedroom 4 bathroom 5600 square foot house in your town.

I bet there's a lot of real sharp people hanging around in your neck of the woods.

• Thumb Down 3
  • Haha 2
18 minutes ago, Jetster said:

I’m so tired of these pompous NY & CA liberals who can’t seem to understand conservatives are just as educated, and definitely care more about underrepresented people who are struggling. While they’re hiding in their closets from Covid, a lot of us are going out & doing our best to save small businesses, bars & restaurants. States that have NOT locked down have faired evenly & better than the locked down states killing people’s livelihoods. 
I’m sorry, I’m passionate about liberty & freedom! Sue me. 
And if the Crusher wants to silence me so bit it. I’m not suppporting Andy Reid’s son, I’m just saying these lockdowns are unconstitutional & dangerously anti freedom, anti American & killing many more people than Covid over the next 5 years. 

unconstitutional & dangerously anti freedom, anti American & killing many more people than Covid over the next 5 years

Where were you on January 6th and how many swastikas were on your sweatshirt?

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

We do, but we only drive Priuses and they have lane assist and can’t exceed 40 MPH. The worst thing that happens to us when we crash is that our Juul’s pop out of our mouths and scratch our vintage Fiona Apple CDs.

ahhahahahahaa

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Gonna run out and buy a stack of MyPillows to help end the scourge of drunk driving. 

Every purchase saves a child from the Satanic cannibal cult.

• Upvote 2
7 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

Mods - what do the last number of posts have to do with Jet football.  I don't need to know people's political perspectives here.  Stop

nothing on politics here.

Just right vs. wrong.

carry on.

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

😀cool. Gas is up 45 cents a gallon in 3 weeks. But I'm sure EVERYONE will be getting pay raises to make up for it. F*cking morons! 

Storied great nation...coming up. Comical. Teach your grandkids Chinese, get a hard start for their children.

Ok, that’s enough. 

• Upvote 3
3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Every purchase saves a child from the Satanic cannibal cult.

Are we talking liberal children or conservative children? 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Politics will get you banned.

Thanks man.  This thing went off the rails, wow. Lifetime bans don't happen much but when they do happen they are certainly earned.