***The Official 2021 NFL Super Bowl LV Game Thread***

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

Remember when all the crusty old white dudes were like if this weeknd guy is so great how come I’ve never heard of him and what’s with the spelling and then he went out and SLAYED THE sh*t OUT OF THE HALFTIME SHOW

I like him but I thought it was pretty weak until the final song. Visually in particular. 

15 minutes ago, CTM said:

You dont like.the weekend ? Admittedly im.not sure if that's how he spells his name but I definilty enjoy his music when I hear it on the radio.

This sounds kinda sh*tty though. I wonder if it's my surround sound. Levels seem wrong 

I never listen to the radio, but what little of him I've heard on commercials has not impressed me. Just not my cup of tea.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Remember when all the crusty old white dudes were like if this weeknd guy is so great how come I’ve never heard of him and what’s with the spelling and then he went out and SLAYED THE sh*t OUT OF THE HALFTIME SHOW

Guys great love his music but he should have taken couple dance lessons before tonight.