***The Official 2021 NFL Super Bowl LV Game Thread***

4 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I hate brady much less in the NFC... Won't be a popular take, but I don't mind KC being brought back down to earth. 

This

I can’t remember any time that Brady has won a Super Bowl or a playoff game where Jets fans didn’t place the blame squarely on the officiating lol.

The dude is the GOAT and still dicking teams into the dirt at 43. Appreciate what you’re witnessing. You’ll never see it again.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

18 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

I’m watching in Germany.  The satellite dish just started working again a half hour ago

Haha, prost! ? If you are literally watching in Germany . . . prost! ? I'm not watching in Germany!

Anyway, I'm done with the niceties. Jim Nantz masturbating in any other language is still . . . masturbating! 

• Upvote 1

No he's not the goat ot even top 5.

We call out the officiating because they literallygive him extra chances no one else gets.

From the ******* tuck rule game that should have ended his jag ass, to this one

This
I can’t remember any time that Brady has won a Super Bowl or a playoff game where Jets fans didn’t place the blame squarely on the officiating lol.
The dude is the GOAT and still dicking teams into the dirt at 43. Appreciate what you’re witnessing. You’ll never see it again.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Your a moron then. I hate that cheater Brady almost as much as much as pats and bellicheck. I have at least some respect for bb for being so good at what he does

Brady leaving the Pats made me realize I hate the Pats franchise and BB far more then I do Brady....so Brady winning and embarrassing BB is what I'm rooting for.  Plus the Mahomes love as just as much vomit inducing as the Brady love ever was.

1 minute ago, funaz said:

Your a moron then. I hate that cheater Brady almost as much as much as pats and bellicheck. I have at least some respect for bb for being so good at what he does

settle down Super Mario....thats because you are probably 12 and didn't live through BB screwing the Jets over.

• Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

This

I live near Tampa and like them. Won’t get butt hurt if they lose but just as a NFL fan watching a Super Bowl , if you can’t see these bad calls effecting this game, you’re blind. This isn’t Brady hate, this is stating the obvious. The calls have been one sided and questionable at best.

• Post of the Week 1