***The Official 2021 NFL Super Bowl LV Game Thread***

5 minutes ago, undertow said:

Brady leaving the Pats made me realize I hate the Pats franchise and BB far more then I do Brady....so Brady winning and embarrassing BB is what I'm rooting for.  Plus the Mahomes love is just as much vomit inducing as the Brady love ever was.

undertow, LMAO. I remember you from elsewhere from 16 years ago. You didn't even have the good sense to change your username. I remember everything.

5 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

This

I can’t remember any time that Brady has won a Super Bowl or a playoff game where Jets fans didn’t place the blame squarely on the officiating lol.

The dude is the GOAT and still dicking teams into the dirt at 43. Appreciate what you’re witnessing. You’ll never see it again.

I’ve seen enough it! And he’s not done yet. I don’t know how any Jets fan can appreciate the guy who’s been our enemy for 2 decades. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Lith said:

That last dpi was ridiculous.  Ball hit the wall in back of the end zone.  No way that was catchable.  Awful first half of football to watch.

I can’t remember the last time I saw them call a ball uncatchable to pull a DPI flag. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Weird. I immediately put the TV on mute.

You dont like.the weekend ? Admittedly im.not sure if that's how he spells his name but I definilty enjoy his music when I hear it on the radio.

This sounds kinda sh*tty though. I wonder if it's my surround sound. Levels seem wrong 

6 minutes ago, Bronx said:

"I see ghosts" the sequel, starting Patrick Maholmes 

Imagine dealing with that pressure game in and game out. This is why i've been on Darnolds side. He's been ill served by a bad o-line, and awful game planning the last two years. 

8 minutes ago, funaz said:

No he's not the goat ot even top 5.

We call out the officiating because they literallygive him extra chances no one else gets.

From the ******* tuck rule game that should have ended his jag ass, to this one

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

LOL

Anyone who believes this is a sour grape chomping goof.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Wonderboy said:

Brady has totally pissed off Mahomes. He's in for it now. 2nd half is going to be EPIC.

20+ in second half for sure. Let's see if Arians plays not to lose and blows it

I hate Belichick but the one thing you can say about him is hed go for the jugular 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, funaz said:

It's amazing how ng how the refs just give Brady touchdowns o matter what team he is on.

Also when the **** did gronkowsmi start playing again

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Yes. The NFL has a vested interest in helping the middle aged white guy beat the hip black kid.....

WTF.