***The Official 2021 NFL Super Bowl LV Game Thread***

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I hate pretentious f*cking commercials like that. It's always either car commercials or f*cking Apple that are the worst.

Would be much more interesting to hear Mr. Pretend Working Class Hero Springsteen explain how he cheats NJ and his local town and county out of realty taxes by pretending to be a farmer. Fairness and all, right? Also how Jeep has increased MSRP of their SUVs every year while the quality of their cars has gone into the toilet. 

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

As usual you missed my point entirely. It was never about it being a rip of Denzel, it was about the oddity of seeing Queen Latifa portraying some badass character -- Denzel Equalizer spin-off or not -- just as it would be odd to see Paul Rudd cast in a similar role.

I think you accidentally farted out all your brains tonight.

OBVIOUSLY YOUVE NEVER SEEN THE QUEEN SLAY IN “SET IT OFF”!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

By sitting on it? eating it? leaning against a load supporting wall?  She is a great big fat person. 

I’d expect better of you than this. She’s very accomplished in many different areas and you’re only demeaning her because of the way she looks? Shame on you. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

I’d expect better of you than this. She’s very accomplished in many different areas and you’re only demeaning her because of the way she looks? Shame on you. 

Denzel did a great job in the role. 

Gina Carrano would be terrific.

An out of shape almost 60 woman is not plausible in that role, period. So in the sense she is out of shape, yes. I am in fact noticing that about her. Would like to see actors cast in roles that make sense. Would you cast Carrottop or Pee Wee Herman as "Hamlet"?  

As others have said, most of network TV is garbage. This is too.

• Upvote 1