***The Official 2021 NFL Super Bowl LV Game Thread***

4 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Denzel did a great job in the role. 

Gina Carrano would be terrific.

An out of shape almost 60 woman is not plausible in that role, period. So in the sense she is out of shape, yes. I am in fact noticing that about her. Would like to see actors cast in roles that make sense. Would you cast Carrottop or Pee Wee Herman as "Hamlet"?  

As others have said, most of network TV is garbage. This is too.

It’s not a remake of the Denzel movie. It’s a remake of an 80s network TV series. Almost 60? She’s 50. Gina Carrano? Lol. She barely speaks in the roles she gets cast in for a reason. You’re saying a lot for someone who isn’t going to watch the show. And neither will I, but not because of who was cast in it. 

7 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Denzel did a great job in the role. 

Gina Carrano would be terrific.

An out of shape almost 60 woman is not plausible in that role, period. So in the sense she is out of shape, yes. I am in fact noticing that about her. Would like to see actors cast in roles that make sense. Would you cast Carrottop or Pee Wee Herman as "Hamlet"?  

As others have said, most of network TV is garbage. This is too.

Gina is god awful. Cant act at all.

• Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Brady is the GOAT in all of sports. Not just football.

And now the Bucs have more Lombardis than we do.

It honestly just comes off as totally petty at this point when anyone attempts to deny it.

This has to be like when people watched Ruth damn near 100 years ago.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, NYJ37/12 said:

Stop, please. Read my other posts. Great qb, never survive 80s and 90s 

He would have been great in the 80's and 90's too. Don't be sour grapes. Brady is the GOAT, and it's a losing battle trying to make an imaginary argument about what he would have done in a different era.

Just now, the Claw said:

Two things happened to me tonight that I can’t unsee. One involved watching Brady win yet another mother effing super bowl and the other involved my wife pointing out that the Amazon logo looks like a boner. 

Sounds like you are getting lucky tonight.

1 minute ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

He would have been great in the 80's and 90's too. Don't be sour grapes. Brady is the GOAT, and it's a losing battle trying to make an imaginary argument about what he would have done in a different era.

I disagree, sorry. No sour grapes. He does not get hit, the game is different today, period. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1