***The Official 2021 NFL Super Bowl LV Game Thread***

11 hours ago, NYJ37/12 said:

Tom Brady 6'4 225

With weights in his pants 

Dan Marino 6'4 225

Joe Namath 6'2 200 

Montana 6'2 205

If you think Marino is 6'4, you're crazy. LOL. 

As for Namath, 

0114181433a-1.thumb.jpg.4b79a18b5efc2a6f9dd6fcf5ea0c50a3.jpg

I'm 6'2. ? 

The knock on Montana coming out was he was slight. He fell to the third because he was 190ish soaking wet (think Zach Wilson, but shorter). LOL. The only reason he got drafted 3rd Round was Bill Walsh and his gimmicky new "West Coast" offense. 

And Brady was 225 at the 2000 Combine, about 150 Test/Clen/Tren/HGH cycles ago.

Stop it. You're wrong, and sound silly. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

If you think Marino is 6'4, you're honestly kind of stupid. LOL. 

As for Namath, 

I'm 6'2. ? 

The knock on Montana coming out was he was slight. He fell to the third because he was 190ish soaking wet (think Zach Wilson, but shorter). LOL. The only reason he got drafted 3rd Round was Bill Walsh and his gimmicky new "West Coast" offense. 

Namath has shrunk. Age does it.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

If you think Marino is 6'4, you're honestly kind of stupid. LOL. 

As for Namath, 

I'm 6'2. ? 

I respect your opinions so I would appreciate you respect me, I'm far from stupid. Take five minutes and Google each player. 

Brady was 211 at the combine.

Namath is 77 yrs old, you do shrink as you age, how old are you? 

Have a safe night brother ?

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Just a hunch but I dont think I'll be taking advice on how to be happy from you.

That's quite OK. Find happiness wherever you can find it. Everyone should. But don't try to find it by canceling others. That happiness is fleeting and won't bring you lasting happiness. Temporary fulfillment isn't worth it. I love you, brother. 

2 minutes ago, Jets Things said:

That's quite OK. Find happiness wherever you can find it. Everyone should. But don't try to find it by canceling others. That happiness is fleeting and won't bring you lasting happiness. Temporary fulfillment isn't worth it. I love you, brother. 

People getting held accountable for saying sh*tty things publicly isnt cancelling them. People have the right to have any terrible opinion they want. And other people have the right to hold them accountable for peddling conspiracy nonsense in public. That's how public discourse works.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

People getting held accountable for saying sh*tty things publicly isnt cancelling them. People have the right to have any terrible opinion they want. And other people have the right to hold them accountable for peddling conspiracy nonsense in public. That's how public discourse works.

Then I'll ask you this - should Gina Carano be fired from The Mandalorian? If your answer is yes, then you're going against what I've bolded above. 

10 minutes ago, Jets Things said:

Then I'll ask you this - should Gina Carano be fired from The Mandalorian? If your answer is yes, then you're going against what I've bolded above. 

I think she should be fired because she is a really bad actress, but not for her words. But at the same time I wouldn't cry tears or cry foul if she was fired for it either. 

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

If I'm a Chiefs fan I'm flying planes and buying billboards tomorrow.  Mahomes, Hill, Kelce, Watkins, Hardman, how can the offense look this pathetic?

Proof positive, doesn't matter who the HC or OC is.  No offensive guru can succeed with a sh-tty offensive line.

SAR I

And people still be like, "I can't believe Bieniemy isn't getting job offers!"

26 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Weakest take. Go to sleep. 

Anyway, hope people have learned to appreciate the offensive line after tonight. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

54 minutes ago, Larz said:

Mother****er beat brees, Rodgers and mahomes 

damn

Really? At what? Tennis? Golf?  Poker? NO. The TB Bucs beat the Saints, Packers and Chiefs.  I saw far more than two players running around that field tonight, and in all the playoff games.  And Brady didn't pressure Mahomes, and Mahomes wasn't blocking for himself.   And Mahomes didn't commit all those penalties (questionable as they were). And Rodgers didn't let Miller beat him two weeks ago with 8 seconds left in the half or call that defensive play. And Mahomes didn't call two stupid time outs before halftime turning a 14-6 game to 21-6. I could go on and on.  Otto Graham won 7 championships but nobody claimed he was the greatest ever before tonight. Bart Starr won 5 titles, but I never heard his name on the list of all time greats. Terry Bradshaw won 4 SBs , but nobody would put him in the top 10.  Brady is a great QB who had the good fortune to play on some good teams and had incredible luck and some ridiculous breaks to win 7. Plus there's the whole cheating thing - twice.  

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

Brady is the GOAT in all of sports. Not just football.

And now the Bucs have more Lombardis than we do.

I'm never going to go past Sir Donald Bradman. Played cricket in an age of no protective equipment and uncovered pitches where being hit by a cricket ball could result in broken bones and pitches were close to mine fields. Averaged 99.94 runs per innings in test cricket when even now it's uncommon to average 50 runs per innings.