Jump to content

***The Official 2021 NFL Super Bowl LV Game Thread***


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amy Schumer looks like she freebases Hellmans

This was the greatest pass I’ve ever seen by the way. The receiver who let it bounce off his face mask should be ashamed of himself. 

How any Jets fan can root for Brady is beyond my comprehension. And every Pats fan I know has been a Bucs fan all season. 

Posted Images

Does anyone have a free live stream? My pirate is out sinking ships. It's probably overloaded, and I can't get on. OK, I'm trying to watch the Super Bowl and I can't get up. Get on. Whatever. Please PM your pirate who isn't out sinking ships. Thanks. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

No, let him throw another 3 picks or so.

Won’t matter. The whole world will still be salivating at him as the goat. I mean, if anyone cared to look at his last 4 postseasons including this year, it’s pretty ugly. Still he has an SB win and another appearance. Defense and specials and great talent carrying him to his first three appearances and last two appearances doesn’t mean anything to the cult. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Won’t matter. The whole world will still be salivating at him as the goat. I mean, if anyone cared to look at his last 4 postseasons including this year, it’s pretty ugly. Still he has an SB win and another appearance. Defense and specials and great talent carrying him to his first three appearances and last two appearances doesn’t mean anything to the cult. 

Do the words 'first three' or 'last two' mean anything to you?

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

KC game plan so far meh which is unusual.

I’ve liked their offensive play calling. I think Tampa’s pass rush is forcing Mahomes into early throws and quicker decisions. You can tell they’re disrupting him even when they aren’t getting to him. That is Tampa’s only way to stop KC. They have to fluster Mahomes and get him out of the pocket.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Samtorobby47 said:

Bowles is cookin with these defensive packages. Love seeing this kind of stuff. 

Where was that shi* when he coached here.  His standard defense was put your press corner 15 yards off the ball and never double the other team bet players.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Where was that shi* when he coached here.  His standard defense was put your press corner 15 yards off the ball and never double the other team bet players.

Probably still busy deciding whether or not to pull his center who has a broken hand fumbling each snap. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I’ve liked their offensive play calling. I think Tampa’s pass rush is forcing Mahomes into early throws and quicker decisions. You can tell they’re disrupting him even when they aren’t getting to him. That is Tampa’s only way to stop KC. They have to fluster Mahomes and get him out of the pocket.

Agreed.  They are taking advantage of KC's banged up OL.  Will be interesting to see how Reid adjusts, because in the early going, they don't appear to be able to protect Mahomes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Brady's arm strength looked done when I saw him 4 or 5 years ago at Metlife. Doesn't seem to be an issue now. Amazing.

TB12 is a hell of a drug.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...