This is how Mahomes would look if the Jets drafted him in 2017!

Skeet Ulrich

8 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Yeah, its pretty amazing how pedestrian a QB looks when they are not playing 100 % and they have no time to throw the ball.

I mean, its NOT like we have had that problem for the past 3-4 years, but I mean if we DID have those problems, it would REALLY be hard to judge a QB properly....Probably destroy their confidence as well.

Yup....sure am glad we haven't had that issue for the past half decade......

So healthy OL and 'weaponz' and Darnold's a MVP, correct? Just wanna get you on the record with this one.

• Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I'd like to get you on the record on how many MVPs and SB titles you think Mahomes would have if drafted by the Jets?

This doesn't absolve Darnold at all.  But you appear to be mocking the notion that it's possible that Mahomes wouldn't be the same player here as he is in KC, which is equally as stupid as saying the only reason Darnold is bad us because of his surroundings.

I would have no idea. I do know that Mahomes has a rare arm and skillset, you even saw that when he was under siege tonight. You don't see that from Darnold.

It seems that people have a hard time admitting maybe, just maybe, Darnold's part of the problem on why the team is bad.

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I'd like to get you on the record on how many MVPs and SB titles you think Mahomes would have if drafted by the Jets?

This doesn't absolve Darnold at all.  But you appear to be mocking the notion that it's possible that Mahomes wouldn't be the same player here as he is in KC, which is equally as stupid as saying the only reason Darnold is bad is because of his surroundings.

I'm not even against moving on from Darnold but I'm starting to root for him to stay and stick it to all these clowns. lol

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

So healthy OL and 'weaponz' and Darnold's a MVP, correct? Just wanna get you on the record with this one.

I'll go on record as to say that Darnold never had a chance and may never now because of the waste of his talent that's on us.

How about you going on record as to saying Patrick Mahomes wouldn't have been much better with the BS we had on offence while Darnold was here. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Put Pat behind that line from day one.

Still think he becomes MVP?

Or is he shell shocked and dumped?

Yeah, if Mahomes played behind his backup tackles all the time he wouldn't be a MVP.

Still better than Darnold. Better arm, makes better decisions.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, undertow said:

I'm not even against moving on from Darnold but I'm starting to root for him to stay and stick it to all these clowns. lol

I've seen Darnold with adequate time and protection make dumb decisions with the football far too often.

He's not smart enough to be a successful QB.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1