Pats fans crying

2 minutes ago, undertow said:

I think this is what people want to think bacause it makes them feel good...I haven't met a Pats fan who wasn't rooting for Brady and Gronk.

Who gives a ****, really?

1 hour ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I think being in, around, and/or married to massholes and masshole country gives people like us a different perspective than most of this NY/NJ board. I’ve been posting about the delusion for years.

It’s sickening to me how happy pats fans are. My own brother and sister in law have been posting as Bucs fans on social media for a few weeks now. I finally unfollowed them a few mins ago. And they’re just 2 of the literally hundreds of people I know from MA.

The sad part is that of all those people I know either through family, friends, undergrad, or marriage - only 3 of them could tell you anything about the pats 2001 postseason Super Bowl run, and they’re the ones who I can speak to because they’re also embarrassed by this bandwagon jumping group of “fans”. 

They should be thankful to TB for the 6 chips he was a big part of bringing them.  They should continue to root for him.  FFS robert craft is rooting for him.

I mean, they cheated to win like 2 of those.....

Be lucky they were not vacated........

What did they expect? The game was in Tampa, and one of the ref ladies named her baby Tom Brady or something like that I heard....Ya'll been getting over on people for decades, now crying when someone else wins one lol......

• Upvote 1

I rooted for Namath when he went to the Rams.  Brady made the Pats relevant.  Bob Kraft is just another guy getting a hand job in a strip mall without Tom Brady. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I think being in, around, and/or married to massholes and masshole country gives people like us a different perspective than most of this NY/NJ board. I’ve been posting about the delusion for years.

It’s sickening to me how happy pats fans are. My own brother and sister in law have been posting as Bucs fans on social media for a few weeks now. I finally unfollowed them a few mins ago. And they’re just 2 of the literally hundreds of people I know from MA.

The sad part is that of all those people I know either through family, friends, undergrad, or marriage - only 3 of them could tell you anything about the pats 2001 postseason Super Bowl run, and they’re the ones who I can speak to because they’re also embarrassed by this bandwagon jumping group of “fans”. 

Yep.

Been here 15 years or so now. I know more about their team than they do, and it usually shuts them down in the friendliest of ways when they try to dig me as a Jets fan. I don’t derive self-worth from fan allegiance. Once that is clear and they see I’m objective, they have nothing.

Then it’s on me to guide them towards more common, neighborly behavior. Meeting new people in the terms of them trying to put you down is bizarre. You learn to be the adult, or walk away.

• Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

Nothing more needs to be said

End Thread

I agree. We should boycott all the Patriots threads to demonstrate that they are 'a thing from the past'.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, TMAC said:

Apparently Patriots fans find this situation unbearable.  They are bitter about Tom Brady leaving.  Watching Brady to Gronk for two touchdowns makes them sick and I love it.  They are the most ungrateful bunch of low lives imaginable and I hope they never win another game.

Wishful thinking, my daughter lives in NH, her boyfriend is a huge Pats fans as are all their friends.  They had a big SB party last night and they all were rooting for Brady, bug time.  I wish you were right, but im not so sure

8 hours ago, QB1 said:

If your wife left you and became super hot and married a billionaire would you complain about it or would you act “happy for her” on Facebook? Pats fans are crying themselves to sleep tonight despite what they may be saying. 

I would offer my services to other woman who have similar aspirations.