Now Here's a Plan! (but not necessarily a very good one)

Jethead

2 hours ago, nycdan said:

Spencer Brown is somewhere between the 12th and 20th ranked OT on the board across most sites.  Whoever put this draft together has a hankering for him, which is fine, but taking him at #23 when he should realistically be available with #66 or even later is insane.  Love the player, hate the pick.

Doesn't he sort of make up for it by getting Terry in the 7th?  DId he get his left leg amputated and I missed it? 

4 hours ago, docdhc said:

George Kittle 5th round, Travis Kielce 3rd round, Zach Ertz and Gronk  2nd round. I don’t want to use a first for a tight end!

I hate this line of thinking. It’s how you end up with streaks like “the last time the Jets took a WR in the 1st was Santana moss” 

anyone who has a problem with Pitts at 8 doesn’t watch college ball and should go kick rocks. 

Also this mock sucks. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

13 hours ago, Paradis said:

I hate this line of thinking. It’s how you end up with streaks like “the last time the Jets took a WR in the 1st was Santana moss” 

anyone who has a problem with Pitts at 8 doesn’t watch college ball and should go kick rocks. 

Also this mock sucks. 

I don’t doubt he’s a great player I just think top 10 picks are better used on more impactful positions like QBs, edge rushers , and shutdown corners. You can get great production out of tight ends later in the draft as I referenced with the all pros drafted in later rounds. If that makes you think I should kick rocks so be it. 

9 minutes ago, docdhc said:

I don’t doubt he’s a great player I just think top 10 picks are better used on more impactful positions like QBs, edge rushers , and shutdown corners. You can get great production out of tight ends later in the draft as I referenced with the all pros drafted in later rounds. If that makes you think I should kick rocks so be it. 

I don't fault you for believing QBs and other premium positions like LT or PR should own the top 10 - but never limit yourself to "only".  A special talent is a special talent - and no one in 2-3 years will give a you know what, which pick they were taken at. 

• Upvote 1