I finally have to admit Tom Brady is....

Blackout

34 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

jealousy is a wasted emotion

Kevin Spacey won in Se7en with envy. You know which one was the gnarliest in that flick? Lust. Which is what you and the rest of your ilk posting nonstop goat emojis are guilty of. And that got the one lady sodomized by that giant motorized knife strap-on thingy. You don't want that to happen to you do ya. Of course not. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Kevin Spacey won in Se7en with envy. You know which one was the gnarliest in that flick? Lust. Which is what you and the rest of your ilk posting nonstop goat emojis are guilty of. And that got the one lady sodomized by that giant motorized knife strap-on thingy. You don't want that to happen to you do ya. Of course not. 

I will 100% leave this board forever if you can show me one emoji I have ever posted on this board. Just one., its all it takes. Step right up. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bitonti said:

HGH?

Kenan Thompson Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

he just avoids nightshades and drinks water

No TV's or Smartphones allowed in the bedroom. Go to bed at 9 pm, rise and shine at 6 am. Gulp down breakfast smoothie with almond milk for breakfast. Tossed salad for lunch, and lean protein and veggies at night without any pasta, potatoes, or rice. Zero white flour or white sugar in diet. Avoid mushrooms, tomatoes, olive oil. No caffeine or alcohol during season. Drink 240 to 300 Oz of bottled water a day.