Teddy Bridgewater for Darnold plus a fourth to the NYJ...

Slikmojet!

Bridgewater is due a base salary of $17 mil next year.  If we are going to move on from Sam, I would rather sign a FA QB with some upside for half of Bridge's salary, draft a guy at 2 and trade Darnold for picks that can be used to help build around our QB, whomever that may be.

11 hours ago, Lith said:

Bridgewater is due a base salary of $17 mil next year.  If we are going to move on from Sam, I would rather sign a FA QB with some upside for half of Bridge's salary, draft a guy at 2 and trade Darnold for picks that can be used to help build around our QB, whomever that may be.

Holy cow the panthers are dumb 

On 2/9/2021 at 10:55 PM, Slikmojet! said:

Would that be a fair trade at this point? Carolina gets to polish a turd, who knows maybe they can squeeze all the upside out of Sam. Jets would get a decent starter not a franchise guy but a guy you could keep around for a long time as a back up. Then go draft a Wilson or a Fields and start Teddy year one while rookie learns. Maybe he could woo Curtis Samuel to come to NY with him. Notva trade everyone would be happy with considering we had Teddy and let him go once and Sam was a 3rd overall pick, but the rancid stench of McCagnan on Sam is just too much to bear, Sam stinks like 7 day past due milk.

stoned yeah right GIF by Originals

On 2/9/2021 at 11:55 PM, Slikmojet! said:

Would that be a fair trade at this point? Carolina gets to polish a turd, who knows maybe they can squeeze all the upside out of Sam. Jets would get a decent starter not a franchise guy but a guy you could keep around for a long time as a back up. Then go draft a Wilson or a Fields and start Teddy year one while rookie learns. Maybe he could woo Curtis Samuel to come to NY with him. Notva trade everyone would be happy with considering we had Teddy and let him go once and Sam was a 3rd overall pick, but the rancid stench of McCagnan on Sam is just too much to bear, Sam stinks like 7 day past due milk.

We're about to get a 1st for Sam. Maybe even as high as 19 overall.  I would hold off on grabbing a back up QB and a mid rd pick.  That's way too low for our golden child. 

Since not one person gave you an upvote I thought I would be nice :)  

PS. Hate this idea though/

suck my dick GIF