For a QB, what do you value more, arm talent or toughness

Outside of everything that was posted something that is important is how they can handle the pressure of the NY media, fans, and the criticism that comes along with being a QB in NY vs playing in Jax Miami etc.
It takes a special mental toughness to drown out all the BS and not let it affect your confidence to the point of failure, that is the hardest thing to evaluate at times.  

3 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Zach Wilson looks like hell do much better with the above. However he's a little twerp, Looks Douchy and is def going to try to get with every team mates younger sister he could. 

Tough choice. 

His family are zillionaires. I’d be doing everything in my power to get my daughter in his locker. 

I’m not above it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Accuracy...  if you cannot make the throw it makes no difference how tough, fast you are...

Leadership - need to be the face of the franchise and respected in the locker room

Availability - impossible to predict but need to be on the field 

Accuracy again...  by far the most important skillset a qb has to have 

17 hours ago, nycdan said:

There's one more factor that is hard to define.  It's that thing that makes them rise up when the pressure mounts.  Whatever you call it, swagger, cockiness, it's that thing that Joe Namath had.  Joe Montana had.  Even *gag* Brady has.  Not every QB has it.  See Kirk Cousins.  Lots of everything on that list, but he's missing the one thing that makes a post-season winner.

Whatever it is, I want our guy to have that.

I believe it's called "Alpha".  One post said something about Cali guys, and I for one can understand that, but Brady is from Cali also, and as much as I can't stand Brady, he is an Alpha personality. I don't believe QB's without that gene, are very successful.