Robert Saleh twitter account reactivated and name changed to @A_G_N_B

Jetsbb

17 hours ago, Scott Dierking said:

I believe that twitter can be the ruination of so many people. And done innocently. It is the Wild West out there.

When Steve Cohen started his twitter account and started interacting with mets fans, I am sure it seemed like a great idea. That only lasts so long.

So true. It is a shame, you know I am not a Mets fan but Cohen was amazing on Twitter. He stayed out of everything and when people were praising moves the team made, he would say that is great but let's talk about making the fan experience better on game day. Give me your thoughts.

He was doing an awesome job.

The hedge fund thing tripped him up and he needed to just stay quiet. Do your work at work. If he wants to remind people, sure put out a tweet that says I am here to talk Mets only.

When he responded to Barstool Portnoy saying let's take this offline it was a real bad look.  He had tweeted taunting the wall street bets crowd before that.

He got tripped up in a hurry. 

• Upvote 1

One of @AGNB tweets retweeted by the @QBCollective. QB Collective CEO is Richmond Flowers Saleh's agents. Looking at their website, Justin Fields participated in this camp and come to find out Mike Lafleur is listed as one of the coaches in said camp. Mike lafleur has coached Justin Fields. Interesting..........

1 hour ago, Jetsbb said:

One of @AGNB tweets retweeted by the @QBCollective. QB Collective CEO is Richmond Flowers Saleh's agents. Looking at their website, Justin Fields participated in this camp and come to find out Mike Lafleur is listed as one of the coaches in said camp. Mike lafleur has coached Justin Fields. Interesting..........

Always Sunny Fx GIF

• Upvote 1