Dysfunction in Jacksonville: Chris Doyle resigns

Rhg1084

10 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

The fact that Urban even hired the guy in the first place shows that Urban still hasn’t learned his lesson from personnel blunders.   The guy turned blind eyes to gang bangers, rapists and wife beaters.  He’s a morally corrupt human being, a fraud and when things get tough he’ll fake a “medical issue” and leave town.  There are few people I despise more, if at all,  in the football world than Urban.   

And Trevor is all his.?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, chrisfaceoff said:

I think they actually let him go a couple weeks ago. I definitely remember seeing something about that somewhere. 

Yup He was released as the "Special assistant" to former GM Dave Campbell on Jan. 19th, 2021. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

The fact that Urban even hired the guy in the first place shows that Urban still hasn’t learned his lesson from personnel blunders.   The guy turned blind eyes to gang bangers, rapists and wife beaters.  He’s a morally corrupt human being, a fraud and when things get tough he’ll fake a “medical issue” and leave town.  There are few people I despise more, if at all,  in the football world than Urban.   

Bingo...I'm all about 2nd chances, but base on all the issues surrounding this guy, that's such a bad hire.  makes you wonder about urban decisions.  that ego..can't wait until he fails in the nfl

• Upvote 2

Hiring Meyer was the worst thing the Jags could have done especially with a FQB coming in that everyone is stating is the next coming of Jesus. The hire made no sense from a football standpoint it was all about backpage dominance and they got it and not in a good way to start off the Meyer campaign.   

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, DeerPark said:

Bingo...I'm all about 2nd chances, but base on all the issues surrounding this guy, that's such a bad hire.  makes you wonder about urban decisions.  that ego..can't wait until he fails in the nfl

They’ll be fine.