Dysfunction in Jacksonville: Chris Doyle resigns

Rhg1084

8 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

The fact that Urban even hired the guy in the first place shows that Urban still hasn’t learned his lesson from personnel blunders.   The guy turned blind eyes to gang bangers, rapists and wife beaters.  He’s a morally corrupt human being, a fraud and when things get tough he’ll fake a “medical issue” and leave town.  There are few people I despise more, if at all,  in the football world than Urban.   

stop sitting on the fence and tell us how you really feel.  ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, JetFanatic said:

Okay COMPLETE shot in the dark here, but at any point does Trevor Lawrence say "I'm not sure I want to be a part of the Jaguars organization because they're a legitimate mess" and is there realistically anything he can do to avoid getting drafted by them?

Zero percent chance. 

On 2/13/2021 at 12:00 AM, chrisfaceoff said:

I think they actually let him go a couple weeks ago. I definitely remember seeing something about that somewhere. 

On 2/13/2021 at 12:36 AM, T0mShane said:

Idzik is no longer with the Jaguars

On 2/13/2021 at 7:28 AM, GREENBEAN said:

They fired him last month actually

Well, I was half right. 

On 2/13/2021 at 10:15 PM, Icer said:

Funny there's been literally zero Trevor should dodge the Jags takes, when there would have been five thousand Jets ones

ESPN is based in New England and is mostly patriots homers.  That’s why an idiot like Bill Simmons was crying that the nfl should overhaul its draft system when it looked like we were getting Trevor 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Philc1 said:

ESPN is based in New England and is mostly patriots homers.  That’s why an idiot like Bill Simmons was crying that the nfl should overhaul its draft system when it looked like we were getting Trevor 

Can't stand him. Sometimes I think he and Greenie are twins.

7 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Because Jacksonville  is a small market. Nobody cares. 

That’s what I said.

It shouldn’t make a difference though.  It was intimated that he had choices and didn’t have to go to a team like the Jets

Jax is worse

No one gives a damn about poor old Trevor anymore.  

• Upvote 2

On 2/13/2021 at 4:07 PM, T0mShane said:

At least this frees him up to co-star in the next Gina Carano blockbuster. 

I know! Too bad she wasn't a tolerant, kind, loving person like this current Disney employee....

image_4009.thumb.jpg.87477e6a86eaa15fce3bb62bf72f26a2.jpg

Or this cool Dude, bro!

39172606-9250247-image-m-5_1613058541416.thumb.jpg.be8088f72126d6cf11cd3c884563fef8.jpg

My fave about Pete's post? Its a pic of neither  America or 2018, but whatevs, his thoughts are double-plus good, so? 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 2

5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

That’s what I said.

It shouldn’t make a difference though.  It was intimated that he had choices and didn’t have to go to a team like the Jets

Jax is worse

No one gives a damn about poor old Trevor anymore.  

Because people love to bash NY. It's not so much a team thing. If the Jags were a NY team, people  would be writing an obituary for Trevor. 

On 2/13/2021 at 4:07 PM, T0mShane said:

At least this frees him up to co-star in the next Gina Carano blockbuster. 

Tom don't do this.

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I know! Too bad she wasn't a tolerant, kind, loving person like this current Disney employee....

image_4009.thumb.jpg.87477e6a86eaa15fce3bb62bf72f26a2.jpg

Or this cool Dude, bro!

39172606-9250247-image-m-5_1613058541416.thumb.jpg.be8088f72126d6cf11cd3c884563fef8.jpg

My fave about Pete's post? Its a pic of neither  America or 2018, but whatevs, his thoughts are double-plus good, so? 

SMH.